X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best philippine cum shots ?

I for one really enjoy the videos on this site and I hope to see more discussions of the videos as they are very hot. Of course everyone in my camp concentrates on the Philippine girls but we will soon start to peruse the Thai offerings as well. While checking out the Philippine videos, me and my pals voted the most powerful shooting has to be Danita... her first shot literally explodes into orbit and is followed by very rapid fire and heavy spurts - wow!!!
         most volume and also a hard shooter is Antoinette...she feverously works her cock and really pumps a huge huge load of choad and I just love her shy/embarrassed look afterwards...soooo hot!!!
         Candy frantically works the hardest on her dick and the result is a real strong shooting with around 7 or 8 spurts...way cool
         Chantal gives hers a good spanking and I love her rapid strokes and white load.
         Of course Minerva will always be number 1 with me as her cock is just too awesome to believe. that swollen head just bounces so nice as she works hard to milk herself for the camera, and I just love how she alerts the photographer that she is going to cum soon, along with her cute and sweet smile afterwards...as if to say "look what I did" hehehehehe  
         anyone care to comment on my choices or add theirs?

Yes good choices just wish we could get some cum shots from Trisha and Amore. But maybe some day we will.

hint hint Stogie

Comment

Working...
    X