X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 queer cocksuckers

Here goes - some of these limp wristed kneeling weeners with there dodgy moustaches and equally dodgy outfits know doubt - eg Bikers gear and funny hats - laughable really but hey - Welcome to Disney Land !!!!

a) Soi8dave - sucking cock from the ugliest TV in PI. Says alot about his taste in lbs.

b) Pla

c) Richar 1

d) Stogie Bear - currently sucking other dick ?

e) Mai Kee

That's definately not all. Lots still to uncover no doubt but we'll get there if it means ensuring that this site gets GOOD LOOKING FEM LOOKING AWESOME LOOKING LADYboys !!!!!!

And NOT FUCKING Boys with big cocks.

A cock is essential on any ladyboy and is paramount but the ladyboy MUST pass as a LADY with that extra surprise - THAT is the appeal - NOT THE FUCKING FLAT CHEST AND THE COCK FROM GOZILLA attached to a 6 pack rack - Get it queers?

Ladyboys to me is about extentuiated feminism - that includes a rounded, soft, curvaceous body that equals any or all real gg's but with just a tiny,tiny dash of androgeny just to remind you of were your landing. This is all about stretching the male domain form to limits beyond real gg beauty that we can possibly imagine. How many limits can they break ? The third sex of totally beauty that no female can match !
    Women for babys and ladyboys for the ULTIMATE SEXUAL fun - but also about creating a totally new dimension in loving as well as sex - we humans are evolving and we are complicated so is this another avenue of human sexual evolution of sorts ?

Femboys, flat chests,big dicks - your missing the point imho about the ultimate joy of being with beautiful passable pre-op ladyboys and the "gay" thing is definately clouding your judgement and I think a psychiatrist might help you.

Straight guys for fem pre-ops !!! Its simple to me. Stop sitting on a fence all your life and join your club. Better latent than never eh fellas ?

Bricktop

Yo Bricktop, You left me off the cocksucker list! Did I get a pass cause my avatar has the cutest little dick on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by
      Stop sitting on a fence all your life and join your club.
      You are looking at sexuality the same way rock & roll fans look at rock & roll music...

"There is only one true way and the rest is wrong!"

These boring old farts think that 'pop music' is for poofs, classical music is for rich poofs and reggae isn't even music!

I happen to like all kinds of music the same way i like all kinds of sexual gratification! And with music there are some things I just can't listen to but more power to those that can and do!

Same same with sex. I have my favourite types of girl and my favourite girls amongst that "type!" Then I also like other types and have my faves amongst that "type" too!

Actually if you are REALLY enjoying sex then "sitting on the fence" is the best place to be!

Loosen up Bricktop. There's now't as queer as folk!

Stogie Bear!

Attached Files

Comment

I dont get where your coming from Bricktop. Guys just go for whatever they fancy , flat chest, big tits , small cock.
        Everyones Brain Neurons are wired differently so we all have different tastes but that doesnt mean there is a hirearchy  
        of pleasure ( there aint)

Whether you like it or not, to the outside world, everybody who indulges in LBs is probably regarded as a queer, rightly or wrongly. We are hardly all heretosexual anyway if you get my drift.

The most passable and best looking girl Ladyboy of all time  must be Fai who used to work in KC3. She was as flat chested as they come but no one would call her a fem boy.

Lets get sensible BT

Comment

Very fair points dear friends - Really liked your arguments and enjoyed the debate - Good, sensible fair points !!! Surprisingly I'm trying to be open minded about this terribly complex subject - bloody great fun too !!!

Bricktop

Comment

Bricktop,

This new "fair and balanced" attitude doesn't suit you.

Unless you're really just a limp-wristed, cocksucking, fem-boy chasing faggot...

Comment

Don't be a sucker you pussy cat for a wolf!

Brick

Comment

Originally posted by (Beijingwolf @ Nov. 27 2004,01:27)
                a limp-wristed, cocksucking, fem-boy chasing faggot...    
                you forgot to add "slack-jawed". . .

Hey, how come I didn't make the top 5 list?
                Perhaps I'll rate if there is a "bottom" 5 list?
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Always an honour to be listed by you, Brickie!
                  ...and you don't know how right you are...

Cheers,

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                  X