X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the" weekend - tania & the man

Good move ending the topic even though it was started by you in good faith but went off the rails somewhat to which I contributed.

So tell us mate, how was the weekend with the beautiful Tania, seeing we have to wait for the pictures (well some of us will be waiting) keep us entertained with how the long awaited weekend went.

Her beauty is obvious and we know you cant say much given she will no doubt look at the site to see her photos, however how about a subtle "hint"?

I got to Pattaya at about 2PM and Tanya was there waiting for me! The room wasn't quite ready and they kept popping in and out with towels and batteries for the TV remote etc! But when they had gone we were at it like jack rabbits till about 7PM. I'll not say who came and how many times because I don't think that you'd believe me!

We went out for about an hour and a half for some food and a game of pool and came back to the hotel and slept till ten PM. We went out again till about 2 or 3 in the morning and in the morning we checked out and she came with me back to Bangkok where she spent the night at my gaff! She left Monday afternoon!

The details are a bit supurfluous as I have posted a detailed night with her on another thread, but safe to say it was sheer heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 29 2004,15:50)
      I'll not say who came and how many times because I don't think that you'd believe me!

My sources in Vegas tell me the over/under is 19!

Comment

Damn;

They ought to rename that man "Stogie Dawg"

andyman

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 29 2004,14:50)
          The details are a bit supurfluous as I have posted a detailed night with her on another thread, but safe to say it was sheer heaven!

So where is this other thread Stogie?

Comment

HERE!

Comment

Working...
            X