X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sukhumvit is a very long road!

My apologies if this has been answered before but "freelances on Sukhumvit" seems to be a very loose term used around the place, i normally go for the more obvious places like NEP but is there an actual spot on Sukhumvit where there a lot of girls or are thay just cruising all over the show (which is what it looks like to me)?
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

From my experience on the following seems to be fairly consistent.  On the north side of Suk. from Soi 3 to Soi 7 is where you will find the most action.  And on the south side from Soi 6 to Soi 2 you can sometimes find some LBs sitting and eating after 1am.  This is not a comprehensive list, but just what I have noticed.  I have also noticed that after the boys in brown come to NEP around 1:30-2am that most of the stunners beat it home, and the residual that you find hanging around are mostly culls.  Good luck in your search, and hopefully someone else will chime in to give some other late night hangouts.

Comment

Also at the bus stops between soi 4 and 23 but especially outside the caberet show places anytime after midnight.

You are right - Sukhumvit is a very long road (and there are many roads called Sukhumvit too!)

Comment

Working...
      X