X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you serious?

I have seen bigger bumps caused by mosquito bites. These two new LB'S from PI to start out this month of December are nothing more than Fem-Boys trying to pass as Ladyboys. Man, if this is any indication of things to come from PI then maybe it's time to re-focus. I'm not asking for giant silicon enhanced boobs but at least let me think they are ladys. As the French seem to like, Champagne sized boobs would be nice to look at. No more of this travesty, please.

There is only ONE (count 'em!) model from the PI so far this month! The second flat model is Ae from Chiang Mai.

Also, are you saying that of the 60 girls we have posted from the PI so far this year the two you mention in your post may or may not be an (in your words) "indication of things to come from PI"

Either I am confused or your analysis of logic is superior to my own.

Your though process aside - there is a demand for flat chested femboy type ladyboys and also for Amazonian type big bustedn shemales. The PI is a difficult place to find the latter.

However your comments are well received. I hope that you find something later this month to compensate your disappointment!

Comment

please keep the PI girls coming!!! lots of us love these girls...tits or no tits- it's all good

Comment

We are the only web site on the planet to have the library of PI girls that we have. We'll keep presenting them as fast as we can take photos of them!

Here are 84 of the Philippine models all on one page!

Comment

Working...
        X