X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lbs w/ big hanging balls - name your favorites

This topic is for those of you who like LBs with Big Hanging Balls.  
    The following LBs have large hanging "nutsacks":
    Bom
    Daisy
    Toktak
    Nadia
    Minerva
    Sen
    Kahk

I am afraid you have lost me. The smaller and neater the better, as far as i am concerned. Comments anyone ...... ?

Comment

My vote is for Daisy but it's in spite of her hanging balls rather than because of them. She's such a cutie!

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Nov. 21 2004,21:32)
        I am afraid you have lost me.  The smaller and neater the better, as far as i am concerned.  Comments anyone ...... ?
        Agree... I'm the bloke and I get to have the biggest tackle. It's only fair!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 22 2004,11:12)
          Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Nov. 21 2004,21:32)
          I am afraid you have lost me.  The smaller and neater the better, as far as i am concerned.  Comments anyone ...... ?
            Agree... I'm the bloke and I get to have the biggest tackle. It's only fair!
          I know I've wandered into the wrong thread, but...

I sort of agree with Stogie - except, I prefer to be the only one with the tackle.

Still, this does raise a question for me - aren't there operations that can be done to make the balls at least look bigger? Just like penis extension. Well, this topic is losing its appeal for me, but just a suggestion that you look for LBs with additive (rather than subtractive?) operations in the nether regions.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

MINERVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

methinks RITA had the longest hanging balls and was proud enough to keep mentioning it

Comment

Working...
              X