Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolgirl daisy

What a cutie!!!!!

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Nov. 30 2004,21:03)
    What a cutie!!!!!          
    Can only agree mate, what a honey!

Comment

What I would give to help her with her biology homework!

Comment

Finally more schoolgirls.

Comment

As Mickey said in another thread you can't just throw a uniform on just any ladyboy; she has to be the right type and Daisy sure is that type!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Dec. 01 2004,21:56)
            As Mickey said in another thread you can't just throw a uniform on just any ladyboy; she has to be the right type and Daisy sure is that type!    
            That's a good point! If anyone has been to a bar that features girls in school uniforms you will have seen girls that 'fit the mold' and girls who are obviously complete strangers to matriculation.

Comment

Originally posted by (Matty69 @ Dec. 01 2004,02:22)
              Yes at last especially shots like Daisy.

Comment

Originally posted by (Matty69 @ Dec. 01 2004,02:22)
                Just for you Matt.
                Attached Files

Comment

more more more. I bet you guys already know that the Classroom in Pattaya is my favorite bar.

I think Amore also fits the mold for a good example of a good schoolgirl. More of her please

http://www.asian-ts.com/members/04/o...s/image1.html]

Comment

Daisy is sensational. The best I've seen here for quite a long time.
                    Just our type, Jai Dee....

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Went looking for skoolgirls through the last six months of pics and think that Froen, Lyla, and Jessica would make any teacher happy!  And two of those three are from the PI so guess not all billyboys are too masculine!

Jessica is an interesting case in that most guys would not find her as beautiful as let's say Dina (my avatar), but Jessica comes alive in her video while Dina just didn't seem too comfortable.

Matty mentioned the Classroom in Pattaya.  There are actually two classrooms. One is on Soi 2 and the other is on Soi Pattayaland 2 so rather confusing.  I barfined two girls from the one on Soi 2 and had some good times.  Beware though that in Pattaya the gogo girls expect double the tip of a beerbar girl.  Never quite figured that one out.

Don't have too much time for genetic girls now that one of my favorite ladyboys had the cut.  Being with her so much like being with a girl that ladyboys not genetic girls are needed for a change of pace.

Comment

About the two classrooms in Pattaya. The one in Soi 2 did not seem to me to have any connection with school girls. The GG's just wore the traditional white thongs plus bra. However the one in Pattayaland was full of school girls - short skirts & white blouses. The girls are often those who dislike dancing virtually naked. However they have fairly high expectations as regards the tip - 2000 was the usual quoted figure to add to the bar-fine of 500.
                        I took one out of there in July - name of Gop when I was in a short GG period. She spoke good english and was interesting to talk to and gave good value.
                        Ladyboy Daisy's dress is very similar to that in the Classroon and I enjoyed her pics very much.

Comment

Are these "girls" from LOS, if so where can they be found ?

Comment

I think Daisy works at the Simon Cabaret in Chaing Mai.

In the pic with two schoolgirls that's Cat ob the left who was last seen at Obsessions.
                            http://www.asian-ts.com/members/04/a...s/image18.html

The one on the right is a mystery two me but I love with the way her cute cock hangs.

Comment

Working...
                            X