X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl of the month ?

Ya€™ know, maybe you have explained it before, I don€™t remember reading it, because being a Little guy at a 130lbs and having a Large Rod it takes a lot of Blood to engorge my Junk, therefore a whole lot less Blood in my Brain to think straight, So I can€™t be held responsible for anything I ram with my Rod. (( I have Patched alot of Holes in My House ))

So my Question is;;;;
       What qualifies a Ladyboy to be;;;  GIRL OF THE MONTH ? ? ?
    If memory serves me right, ( All Pun Intended )  the Poll Voting has little or nothing to do with it, because for example;  This Months Girl of The Month is; EX. Well, she didn€™t win any Polls.  Did she ? ? ?  (can€™t remember ) more pun intended€¦€¦..

So how is she Picked ? ? ? ?
    1) Did she give the Administrator Head ?  (Golden Knee Pad Award)
    2) Is she a Family Friend ?
    3) Best friends girl ?

I mean,,,,  I really don€™t care how the GIRL OF THE MONTH is picked, I am not making a Fuss here or anything,
    I am just Bi-Curious,,,  I mean,  I€™m Curious, that€™s all.

Is anyone with me when I say;
        I think  Lynn and Yam are TOP-Flight Ladyboy€™s.  Lynn because any Ladyboy who is Beautiful without having to Wear Make-Up is at the TOP of the List.
    And Yam,,,,,  Well shes just Flat out Sexy€¦.
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Mirimark

You suggesting there is poll rigging á la Ukraine/Ohio or just downright corruption?

I think we need to know Like who really gives a fuck. But yet again you make me laugh.

I agree both Lynn and Yam are interesting, but what about Oh? Apart from the scars on her tits (is this a consequence of getting too large implants?) she is an absolute darling.

All I can say is fuck 'em!

Comment

Talkingh about the girl of the month: My Dec. queen is the fucking awsome Daisy!
      She's my pick of the month - actually of the last 3 months (not counting Cherry and Banana)

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Think the clubhouse is in a different time zone than the main site.  Daisy was in the Clubhouse in November and the main site in December.  So she's my favorite Clubhouse girl for Nov and at least up to know my favorute girl on the main site in December.

Hey Mirimak, if Tan ends up as a girl of the month we'll know your theories are right.  If you're still making baseball carrds how about Jason Giambi with tits?  Giambi is an American baseball player with the New York Yankees. He recently admitted to taking steriods including a female fertility drug.

Comment

Corruption rules!

JaiDee sends me the girls for the preview pages and I just pick my favourite of the bunch!

Sometimes I get it right and some times I'm off!

There are two girls of the month really as the Clubhouse is updated every half month!

Hey, Mirimark - If you want to start a "Mirimarks babe of the month!" feature then PM me and I'll find a way of getting the pics to you ahead of schedule and you can do a write up or sommat!

Comment

A Mirimark Babe of the Month.....................excellent idea!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Dec. 04 2004,23:43)
                You realize..some months... it may not even be human?

Comment

And in other months maybe not even alive (hey, she didn't say no)! Diversity for the new millenium!

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Mirimark Babe of the Month.....................excellent idea!

Even worse, some months it may even be Mirimark!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Dec. 05 2004,03:21)
                      Originally posted by
                      Mirimark Babe of the Month.....................excellent idea!

Even worse, some months it may even be Mirimark!!

Comment

Originally posted by (doubletee @ Dec. 05 2004,00:43)
                        Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Dec. 04 2004,23:43)
                        You mean being;;;
                        Alive and Human is a Prerequisite for
                        Girl of the Month ? ? ?

Ohhhhhhhh Shit,, How Embarasing. I didn't realize I was the only one that likes to Fuck Dead poultry
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                        X