X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd annual lb lover grope and giggle

Dear Members about to embark on your journey home to LOS.  Last year a number of us who take our holidays in November were able to meet for a drink at Big Dogs.   To my utter shock, my fellow members were just like me.   There were no overtly flaming, old fags; no pierced, tattoed sadists; just bankers, lawyers, architects, and mailmen.  After a drink or two, we moved enmass upon the luscious women of Obsessions.  I've never seen so many bodies move so fast when 10 strapping young studs entered their lair.  They were all there, Som, Nadia, Linda, Jannie, May.  Then began the drinking and the groping and the moaning.  As suddenly as it began, it all ended to a different kind of moaning as we headed upstairs to Cascades for round 2.  Areyaa, and countless other of our site's superstars were there.  I didn't last very long with my compadres alas.  I barfined too soon.  I missed the tour to Casa Nova's.  

Well if any of you vacationeers are going to be molesting LB's anyway, stop by Big Dogs on Nov 30 at 8 P.M. and we can employ the international SWAT team.  (Seducing Wickedly Attractive Trannies.)  

gazzio

PS:  Sorry about the photo, I thought it was the entrance to Nana Plaza.  Web Master, please remove it.
    Attached Files

stop by Big Dogs on Nov 30 at 8 P.M...

Tuesday, eh? Sounds like a winner... I'm working till 7 at Chitlom anyway! Plus I get paid that day!

See you there...

Comment

Getting paid eh ? Certainly doesn't mean you'll be buying a drink !! I hear your tighter than 2 coats of paint !! Wouldn't give you the steam off his piss that fella!

Bricktop

Comment

I'm not tight, just poor!

15,000 Baht a month ain't a Kings ransom y'know!

Comment

15k !!! you should go into teaching stogie...that or giving out Kui's fone number...

Comment

Only speaking for myself here....but others may agree.......
            As I reside in the States....and have to live vicariously through some members adventures with these beauties.....I am asking..no, I am begging that you hire a scribe for this night.     I want a FULL report!  And pics would be even better.  Well.....maybe not pics.......but a report nonetheless.
            Please.

Comment

Stewart and I will be at Big Dogs on the 30th and Stogie and I are meeting at 7 for dinner elsewhere.
              How do we find you guys??

Comment

Good point!

We'll all meet up at some point and here is my number...

05 05 66 835

Doubletee will get his trip report but there won't be any photos I don't think

SB

Comment

Bankers eh, who is the banker here? Anyway, glad to know I'm not the only 30 years old with no tattoo and piercing! Anyway I'm gonna miss the Nov 30th meeting. But I hope to meet some of you in Jan...I will be there at beginning of Jan.

Comment

So...........I am waiting for report on the 'grope and giggle'
                    Where is it???

Comment

Ahhh, c'mon, you know how that goes with those buggers. Gazzio arranged a big bash and paid all the girls upfront to wait at his apartment. Mike ran into one of the sidewalkers before he had a chance to get there, Stewart, after a bottle of J.D., just couldn't find it anymore and Stogie had to free himself from the gas station somewhere 4 hours away from the center and just arrived there at 5am with a Chang in his hand....

....you're sure you want a scribe for that, Doubletee???

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                      X