X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lb beauty pagents

Do any of you know the dates for the big annual beauty pagents in Pattay at Alcazar & the other LB Cabaret? I believe that they are in either March or April. I would like to plan my next trip so that I am in Pattaya at that time and to attend the pagents. Thanks

They were held fairly recently and I don't think the dates for the big two in Pattaya have been set yet. Try googling their websites for information! (Alcazar & Tiffanys)

Alcazar was held back on April 9th! Tiffanys about the same time! The Tiffany websites are out of date and useless!

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/tiff1.htm
    Some Clubhouse pics odf the 2004 competition!

http://www.alcazar-pattaya.com/ (2005 dates not set!)

http://www.tiffany-show.co.th/en/fact_sheet.asp (Site not updated!)

Good luck making your plans around a Thai event!

It takes a fool or a determined man! Which are you?

I'm going to one tomorrow (Friday) night with Kui in it - I'll post some pics early next week...

SB

Comment

Winning a beauty pagent would make for a nice Loy Kathrong!
      If she doesn't win the judges are blind!

Comment

They are all rigged in the best thai fashion. God bless 'em they do it all the time but not subtly. But hey who cares - this is there Kingdom and they do as they please quite rightly !!

Wish we had the same balls in blighty. Overrun by scum.

Bricktop

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Nov. 26 2004,18:53)
          They are all rigged in the best thai fashion.  God bless 'em they do it all the time but not subtly.  But hey who cares - this is there Kingdom and they do as they please quite rightly !!

Wish we had the same balls in blighty. Overrun by scum.
          Yes, I agree... with that post in its entirety!

I'll post photos soon, but Kui didn't win. It was a bit heartbreaking really as she was clearly the best looking and also I think she had really got her hopes up for it. Lots of tears and we had a long chat after at home about how it wasn't such a big deal!

One of Kuis worst days I think.

I kind of wish she hadn't entered now! She spent the whole day getting ready and took the day off work...

It'll take a while for me to get the bad taste out of my mouth. More on this later...

Comment

Sounds like the dance contest in Saturday Night Fever where the judges voted Tony Manero, the Guido homey from Bennsonhurst, the winner even though the Puerto Ricans stole the show.          

Might be a good DVD to cheer up Kui..............................but first get on the bus Gus, Pattaya (and a good taste in your mouth) waits for you!

Comment

Hey Stogie, so what happened?  Unless you're still too pissed off to talk about it.

Comment

Here is a pic of Kui and I just as the parade got underway!

I'll tell you about it over a pint! Some of the girls were pretty awful and a couple were quite pretty but nothing to write home about!
                Attached Files

Comment

Jesus, did this girl turned grey after being with you a couple of years Stogie???

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Snigger! She looks a whole lot better 'au natural!'

Comment

Here's a pic of the winners of a paegant in Jomtien

http://www.pattayagayfestival.com/fi...ics2/m-077.jpg

Comment

Geeze Mr. Bear

Don't you ever smile???

aman

Comment

Better?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Better?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Despite the older look of the blue/grey rinse Ms Kui looks very elegant and has a most respectable/self assured appearance.I for one do not believe that she would knowingly associate with a deviate.Furthermore it would be reprehensible of you to give out this very sweet girl's phone number on this site.However should you consider it appropriate you can email it to me privately.

Comment

Working...
                              X