X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We DO have Banana

thaipan posted below that we should get Banana for the site.......we already have her. she is one of my favorite girls in Pooket and I am not adverse to taking a role in the hay with her as i have before.

you could take this girl home for thanksgiving dinner and no one at the table would know she was a boy. trust me.

Jon

I know several LB's That if were here in the LA area could pass for Chicana's no sweat. I like the thai GG and the LB's.

I would love to have a thai LB honor me by a visit at any time of year, why are their tourist visas so difficult to obtain ??

DAN
    You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by (jon2 @ July 26 2003,10:33)
      thaipan posted below that we should get Banana for the site.......we already have her.   she is one of my favorite girls in Pooket and I am not adverse to taking a role in the hay with her as i have before.

you could take this girl home for thanksgiving dinner and no one at the table would know she was a boy. trust me.

Jon
      Great to know that Jon, what name does she go by?

Comment

Originally posted by
        would love to have a thai LB honor me by a visit at any time of year, why are their tourist visas so difficult to obtain ??
        They are? What country are you talking about? Kui is in Europe right now, and the Embassy staff were cool, and although they were thorough it was easy. Kui was surprised by how easy it was...

Comment

look under the name BANANA

we added her in the shemale island update of march 27 and also the solo gallery of her in April

what a beauty

Jon

Comment

Working...
          X