Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    Any word on the prices? I am gonna have to try this out my next visit
    They quote 2500 for two of them plus 75 baht taxi fare. Since I only went for one of them, I paid a proportion of the 2500.

I don't think they have thought through the pricing properly. It is only human nature that some guys will find only one of them attractive, and others will be quite happy with both. So, they have to figure out a published price for just one girl.

But, there was absolutely no pressure when it came to the money. They are out to have a good time and make some money, not out to make as much money as possible.....as I said, nadia had a super attitude and really nice girl compared to many other lb's I have met.
    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
      But, there was absolutely no pressure when it came to the money. They are out to have a good time and make some money, not out to make as much money as possible.....as I said, nadia had a super attitude and really nice girl compared to many other lb's I have met.
      Agree with Stewart here... I met Nadia for the first time a couple of days ago and she is very easy going. Affectionate and easy to get along with.

Comment

OK, but what I want to know is do they get hard and come?

Comment

Anyone have pics of these girls?

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by
              but what I want to know is do they get hard and come?
              How can I put this.......yes.......yes........yes........yes
              Mister Arse

Comment

I will pass on to Nadia your words Stewart.
                She is a great lady, sweet and honest as they come, or cum, whatever.....
                HOWEVER as usual Lboys have that something that make them unpredictable, and for now one of them hasd gone back to the family province, however Nadia is still in town.
                She can offer any number of 3somes with lboys and/or GG, whatever you want, and 4 somes if you like.
                One GG friend of hers likes anal as well and is happy to be screwed by lboy and a guy same time, what a gal!
                I suggest you all use her number and email and ask for pics and details direct, Nadia is very evasive on pics and although Stogie has done his best to get them, he cant get her to do it right now. So guys - go direct - +6660581197 email is [email protected] and ask for recent pics, what you want and whatever. One thing you will find is a nicer person and a sweeter girl you wont meet, and hell she can arrange ANYTHING you want.
                Have fun.

Comment

Working...
                X