Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage service _ wrong number

Apologies apologies to all and sundry.
    I made an error, the number originally posted was in fact the Nadia from Cascades, this IS NOT the Nadia with the massage service.
    I had 2 Nadias in my phone and screwed up.
    Once again apologies, I cant say it enough.

The correct number is : 060581197

Sorry about that and apologies once again for the confusion and for calling it wrong to the guys that had it right that the mumber I posted was in fact the Nadia from Cascades..

Mike

Originally posted by
    made an error, the number originally posted was in fact the Nadia from Cascades, this IS NOT the Nadia with the massage service.
    I had 2 Nadias in my phone and screwed up.
    Once again apologies, I cant say it enough.

The correct number is : 060581197

Sorry about that and apologies once again for the confusion  and for calling it wrong to the guys that had it right that the mumber I posted was in fact the Nadia from Cascades..
    I have just spent 2 hours on MSN, and exchanging photos, with the "real" Nadia ie the one who is starting the massage service and is NOT in the Sep pics.

Now, you all know me.....I wouldn't tell lies would I, I would never think of winding anyone up, would I?

This girl is horrific, has at least 2 heads, pig-ugly, swears like a trooper, the IQ of a snail.....

There, do you believe me?

There is absolutely no truth in the rumour that she is gorgeous, intelligent and funny and I don't want you perverts going anywhere near her!!
    Mister Arse

Comment

No problem Mike,you sure as hell had me confused,as Nadia in Cacade is a friend of mine.

Comment

Let's see,
        would our pal Stewart actually try to put one over on our more gullible fellow members?
        NAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by
          This girl is horrific, has at least 2 heads, pig-ugly, swears like a trooper, the IQ of a snail.....
          Darn... I was looking forward to meeting them both on Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by
            would our pal Stewart actually try to put one over on our more gullible fellow members
            It could be a double bluff!?

Originally posted by
            Darn... I was looking forward to meeting them both on Friday!
            I am booking my flight in the morning.....just to confirm how ugly she is of course......I will take the photos for you if you want!
            Mister Arse

Comment

At least that is sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by
                The best-laid plans of mice and men go oft astray...
                Ain't that the gol-darn truth! Well, myself and a good friend of the site were so organised that we were bound to be fucked! And fucked we were!

It turns out that the girls actually didn't get an apartment this week - (they were apartment hunting earlier!) - so it was decided between the four of us (yes four!) that we'd do a cool shoot at the Dynasty and have at least SOME pics for you guys by Friday night (along with info about the girls and their services etc!)...

Well, the Dynasty is fully booked tomorrow so all plans have been shelved till next Tuesday!

Sorry if it seems we are jerking you guys around. The girls are dead keen to do this shoot and get their business underway properly - the finances have been underwritten by a cool member of the AsianTS.com faithful - but it just wasn't meant to be tonight, or even tomorrow!

So please be patient as we provisionally plan to do the shoots on Tuesday evening and if this happens then you can be assured that you'll see some of the good stuff pretty soon after!

Once again - on behalf of the two girls and the guy that is footing the bill and myself - SORRY!

I'm certain, however, that these ladies and their dedication to their art will be worth the wait!

Stogie Bear

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Sorry if it seems we are jerking you guys around. The girls are dead keen to do this shoot and get their business underway properly - the finances have been underwritten by a cool member of the AsianTS.com faithful - but it just wasn't meant to be tonight, or even tomorrow!

So please be patient as we provisionally plan to do the shoots on Tuesday evening and if this happens then you can be assured that you'll see some of the good stuff pretty soon after!
                  Obviously Stogie is pre-occupied in Pattaya right now (with his camera), but are there any further developments with the massage service idea?

Mike, any updates?

Comment

Hi Guys,
                    The girls are getting some business now and I have spoken to one friend off this site who used them that will be letting you all know how it went. I know for a fact it did go well.

Another friend from this site who had Nadia alone said he was amazed how hot Nadia was. She came to see him for an hour and stayed for 20!! cumming a few times for him, she can cum 5 times in a day no problem she tells me, and blowed his brains out throughout the day and night in every way. And he liked her a lot as a person, she really is a sweetie guys.

I will encourage them both to let you know their experiences.

So they are up and running and Stogie, as he explained, will photograph them hopefully this week due to a lack of a suitable location to do it last week.
                    Mike

Comment

I will certainly have to partake in this service.

Originally posted by
                      she can cum 5 times in a day no problem she tells me
                      Damn let me at her

Comment

Comment

I'm meeting with Mike tomorrow (Tuesday) and we'll be talking about the massage girls and what we can do for them and you guys!

Comment

I can now report that I was a beta test customer week before last, and was suitably impressed.

I only wanted Nadia because I had not seen pics of the other girl. Will do it again when I am next back, with 2 of them if I see photos of the other girl first.

And the best thing was when i took my wallet out of the safe to pay her, she gave me a ticking off for being so careless and that I should only keep the right amount of money out, etc, etc....and that there were some bad lb's about.

Attitude was friendly, fun girl good English, not bad looking, no pressure, all round good experience. She was also suggesting that she could bring a gg girlfriend next time, and other suitably smutty ideas!!!

Highly recommended
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Any word on the prices? I am gonna have to try this out my next visit

Comment

Working...
                              X