X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Femboys!

i hate femboys,no i dont mean i hate femboys,i mean, do you hate femboys?
    i agree its a ridiculous topic.forget it.
    robbo

Bloody heteros!

Comment

Now that you mention it Robbo,

I don t hate them but fail to see that they are actually anything but barely post pubescent boys in lipstick. Now I am happy to accept the gay tag as I love ladyboys. But I love ladyboys with curves that are feminine and killer sexy: the Areayas and Tums and Nickki's of this world. Tits and Ass and Cock. And I am not talking about the young ones who are saving for a set of bolts ons either. But there are some pictures posted on the forum that look like a bunch of schoolboys who threw their soccer gear in the washing machine, pulled a frock on, sneezed into some make up and went out for the night.
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Damn you to hell you sinner

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I used to hate femboys, but I've since warmed up to them. It's hard not to when they are sucking your cock seven ways til Sunday and then begging you to turn off the lights and 'pretend' you're screwing a wet pussy.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Got to agree with ! I also say to myself only ladyboys but after a long lay off, i always seem to go with a couple of femboys first, then the ladyboys! Prefer ladyboys really
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

From my experience reading here i think the word lost its meaning a long time ago. It certainly lost its old meaning anyway of a 18+ in  transition ...

After reading Mirimarks thread it seems to me that any ol flat chested Ladyboy is wheeled out as a Femboy these days . A bit like Coke and Pepsi...only one of them is the real thing.

Last time i spent in Pattaya was a dissapointment. I think Kahuna has hidden them all ( whos feeding them while hes away)

Comment

(Tomcat @ May 26 2009,15:19) From my experience reading here i think the word lost its meaning a long time ago. ....it seems to me that any ol flat chested Ladyboy is wheeled out as a Femboy these days . A bit like Coke and Pepsi...only one of them is the real thing.
                Quite right.

To me a femboy has that something extra (don't they all ).

The absence of boobs only makes them more special
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

"I ate femboys".....very nice too
                  When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

I am torn between ladyboys and femboys. I have never been with a femboy but some of the posted pictures of them just suck, I mean, ahhhhhh pull you in, yeah thats it. So I have to reserve my opinion until I have sampled one or two!
                    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

(f0xxee @ May 26 2009,04:56) barely post pubescent boys in lipstick.
                      ah-LOY mak mak...

Comment

Femboys hate you

In my experience i find that i am torn between the two. I like the curves of a well developed ladyboy but on occasion i've been put off by the wet noodle. I have never had this problem with femboys, they always stand to attention.
                        One Ladyboy that didn't disappoint was Jenny/Jane of Cascades. She has some serious curves and the ability to top with the best of them.

Comment

now i quite like them i must be turning to the dark side

Comment

...barely post pubescent boys in lipstick...
                            Exactly!

Comment

Been turned on by a very few femboys in my life ( sorry dad) with all the consequenses
                              This thread looks like a pure case of €œinternalized homophobia€
                              My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Working...
                              X