X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a game when they say 'You lemember me?'

its happened at KC3 more than others, but sometimes an LB will sit down and say 'u remember me?'... i have almost never remembered any of the ones that say that... is it just a ploy in hopes that you will feel guilty for not remembering them, and thus will oblige them in some conversation? . leading to sales of drink or dink?

i am quite good at remembering them so i am suspect...

I am stunned that a lot of the time they really do remember me. I think a whole thread ran on their ability to remember people.

Comment

DrPhil35, you are quite right, and here is the post from last year: How do they remember so many names?

They do have an amazing memory and it is not always a game - especially if they can give some details about you from the last visit.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jun. 04 2009,20:25) They do have an amazing memory and it is not always a game - especially if they can give some details about you from the last visit.
        LOL The Pot calling the kettle black here Me thinks
        RX remember that thread back in the summer of 99
        Your Mr memory Man RX
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(qwerty @ Jun. 04 2009,09:34) its happened at KC3 more than others, but sometimes an LB will sit down and say 'u remember me?'... i have almost never remembered any of the ones that say that...  is it just a ploy in hopes that you will feel guilty for not remembering them, and thus will oblige them in some conversation? . leading to sales of drink or dink?

i am quite good at remembering them so i am suspect...

I had one just recently at Temptations who said this to me when I walked in. She was the worst looking lb in the house, so wasn't a surprise she had to resort to this tactic to try to get an in. I knew i never saw her before and when I took a good look she caught my eye and said it again as she danced on stage. I quickly diverted and got eye contact with another to block the troll from coming over after her dance rotation. Soon I had something more desirable sitting next to me who could only speak a few common phrases.

Where u from, what ur hotel, what ur name? how long u stay Thailand. I finishe dup my drink before she could get to the drink request and went down a couple doors to Cascade for a better selection.

Funny thing was Icecy was there at Temptations who I was with a year ago didn't recognise me. Looked her straight in the eye and she didn't . even approach me thinking I was interested.

The same scenerio with Apple at Casanova bar, only I was with her about 2 years ago. In fact I took several photos of her in Casanova for a 100 baht then I saw her 2 nights later by the stair well and she started to approach me like a propective customer. As she got near me she reached for my cock as I pulled out my camera and bingo she recognised me from two nights earlier. She walked away knowing I probably wouldn't go with her.

Her is photo from her bar, then 2 nights later after my camera helped her recognise me.

On the other hand I have been recognised by some of the least likely lbs who knew I used to be with another and knew me just through my affilation with them.
          Attached Files

Comment

(qwerty @ Jun. 04 2009,09:34) its happened at KC3 more than others, but sometimes an LB will sit down and say 'u remember me?'...
            ....in Pattaya you hear..."why you forget me?"...a lot.

Comment

all you say is..."its not that i forget you.......but i have so many to remember...........same as you"
              robbo

Comment

They take their business very seriously, especially the ones that support families.

I can remember blokes i worked with 10 years ago for only a few hours and that was just sat round a meeting table, not sucking them off in Nana hotel..

(it was a travelodge in Leeds, actualy)

Comment

(indianajones @ Jun. 06 2009,14:05) (it was a travelodge in Leeds, actualy)
                         ...so that was you?....        
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

well i do agree they do have great memories, many of them at least. it can be startling when they remember your name from a year or more ago.

but i am quite sure its a ploy for some. think about it. its a conversation starter that can make a guy feel rude for not remembering and thus spends time with her.

Comment

(robbo @ Jun. 05 2009,14:31)  all you say is..."its not that i forget you.......but i have so many to remember...........same as you"
                      I like that

Comment

I only spoke to Ek from Pook Soi Buakhow for over an hour once......never even went with her.......

When I came back 3 months later she remembered my name, Hotel, floor I was staying on and room number and even showed me my old sim number on her phone........FFS.........I actually did remember her name........
                        My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Working...
                        X