Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who gives a well tossed ladyboy cock,love, whats it all about anyway,all this talk of "lurve" on the forum is lowering the tone,its more perving i want to hear!, loves best placed with your cock up a LB ass!
    robbo

Comment

• (JaiDee @ Sep. 14 2009,19:52)
      (rusty nail @ Sep. 13 2009,05:35)
      (JaiDee @ Sep. 13 2009,05:29) Try and buck the system at your peril, lads!
      Wise words...

...but every now and then a miracle happens!

exactly, there are bound to be a few with all the people who try it ......  I always remember the {one} guy from Switzerland who took Amy out of Casanova and moved her back to his house back there; that was in about 2003 and by all accounts they are still happy.  He used to post on here at times, never bragging, just to report that their relationship was still going strong and that he was indeed one of the few who had worked it out.

Another one would be Jellybean and Kai from Obsessions who tried this in 2006.... they were a good match and JB stopped posting once he finally got her moved  over there so that one seems to be working as well. But 2 successful long-term matings out of the 100's who have tried in the 10 years I've been following this stuff isn't a very good ratio.  Leave the girls where they belong and visit 'em there, and move to her home country if you are so in love; the odds of it working over the long stretch are way better.

And you get to live in a better place!
      How about Natalie ex KC3? From your accounts prior, her LTR with falang bf has worked out fine too. So now it is 3 out of hundreds. Much more encouraging odds
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• 3 out of 100's.....

Fantastic for a site of assumed "experts" on ladyboys ..
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
        X