X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing unwanted ladyboys...

This has happened to me on a couple of occasions. After smoking naughty things with ladyboy she turns ugly and demands more than the agreed sum of bahts or she just wont go or she gonna make ploblem whatever that means.
    Before you all deafen me with cries of "som nom naa" tell me,from your collective oasis of info,
    Have any of you had similar experiences , how did you deal with them.
    I tried being nice, that cost me thb2000 and then she came back for more!
    I cant resort to being physical ,even dragging them out of the room as this would lead to thai boxing and i dont want my pi-pi checked thank you.
    If you do get your pi-pi checked and its positive whats the average get out of jail fee?
    Dont say call security , tried that too, useless, i still had to pay up. ok these were,nt ridiculous amounts , i suppose the girls kept the figure reasonable thinking it would be worth 2000 to get rid of them, but once they know youre soft they try it again.
    I know i should know better at my age than to sling my own theoretical butt over a barrell ready for a lubed up love session!
    If i had flipped and kicked her ass would i have got away with it, this was my first instinct but common sense prevailed, i,m not in my own country etc.

I don't do drugs.
    If you do, you expose yourself to blackmailing. Remember, only the Baht count!

Comment

where did you pick them up?? freelancers?? need some more info before i would give any advice...
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Freelancers based at bars, one of my sticky freinds was the infamous Barbie, and another was from a well known bar. Go see the boss maybe, but i dont like to be a telltale tit seeing as i,m no angel myself.

Comment

You have money and you probably possess drugs... You are wide open to the instinctive greed of a man wearing a dress!

It's not happened to me, though. I've had a few ask for more cash than they deserved in the early days. I learned to spell out the 'terms of engagement' clearly, soon after that!

No need to lecture you or anyone on the use of drugs. Some do, some don't and most of us don't care.

Probably the best advice to you would be to shift hotels often and at least don't keep the stash in your room! As daft as it sounds the hotel safe is the best place for it!

Comment

You keep your stash in the safe stogie?
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I never actually kept any of the stuff, they just ordered what they wanted and i paid and smoked with them. Its just when i wanted to call it a day they didn,tseem to understand the words" no more till next time" like they wanted to sit there and smoke forever.
              I must have changed hotels 5 times in a month...more hassle than its worth me thinks.

Comment

You know what the obvious answer is, the question is whether or not you want to abstain while in LOS, and experience lb action with less problems.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'm just curious, and no pun intended, but what were you smoking? Was it just herb?
                  "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                  Salin' on a summer breeze
                  And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                  -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Ladyboys don't waste their time with herb, they cook chicken.  Yabba the official drung of Ladyboys, unless their farang customers is buying and wants something else.

The ones desperate for more and more drugs will do anything they can to get it and extorting money from a farang is easier and less riskey than stealing from them. Whats a farang going to do? Call the cops?  If you can't abstain at least get to know a ladyboy first before going on a chicken run the first night you meet one.

I really doubt they would carry out turing themselves in if you didn't give them cash, but the cops will go much easier on them than you who they percieve as a rich farang. what bribe money they cant get out of her they can make up with you and just take her to jail.

Drugs and strange ladyboys is NOT a good combination. I would be careful not to drink too much when with new ones or hunting. Keep your edge.

Comment

(rocky1 @ Jun. 14 2009,17:08) This has happened to me on a couple of occasions. After smoking naughty things with ladyboy she turns ugly   and demands more than the agreed sum of bahts or she just wont go or she gonna make ploblem whatever that means.
                      Before you all deafen me with cries of "som nom naa" tell me,from your collective oasis of info,
                      Have any of you had similar experiences , how did you deal with them.
                      I tried being nice, that cost me thb2000 and then she came back for more!
                      I cant resort to being physical ,even dragging them out of the room as this would lead to thai boxing and i dont want my pi-pi checked thank you.
                      If you do get your pi-pi checked and its positive whats the average get out of jail fee?
                      Dont say call security , tried that too, useless, i still had to pay up. ok these were,nt ridiculous amounts , i suppose the girls kept the figure reasonable thinking it would be worth 2000  to get rid of them, but once they know youre soft they try it again.
                      I know i should know better at my age than to sling my own theoretical  butt over a barrell  ready for a lubed up love session!
                      If i had flipped and kicked her ass would i have got away with it, this was my first instinct but common sense prevailed, i,m not in my own country etc.
                      im sorry you are a fool, i wont beat about the bush with you on this one. Using drugs with whores in thailand is like asking for a jail term. think about it, you are in the room smoking or pilling what ever is your poison. she has a cop bf and boy oh boy are you in the fucking shit
                      You have asked for advise here and i will give it to you right between the eyes.
                      DONT DO DRUGS IN THAILAND YOU WILL GO TO JAIL GAOL IF YOU ARE CAUGHT
                      PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I know i,m a fool and i know its no excuse, but after 3 months of working solid in the uk i get to pattaya and tend to go a bit wild and lose control at times. It wasn,t chicken by the way it was ice and it made me ill.

I must point out that this as only happened twice in the last 4 trips, Barbies nuts anyway so i,m going to dismiss that incident as i dont think even she knew what she was doing. All the ladyboys i smoked with were absolutely fine and took care of me apart from one in particular so i dont want to paint a black picture of them.2 of them i know well and trust .
                        Its those hubbly-bubbly things the Arabs smoke for me next time.

Comment

Rocky, you can go as wild as you like, lose control all you want, but do it in LOS & you are simply asking to be shaken down by the cops.

You can avoid jail as long as you have the money to pay, when that runs out, then you go to jail. Accuse the police of extorting you, then you will die from a drug overdose. To them, you are just another junkie farang!

It is a game that you will never win. The girls win all ways, they have their drugs bought for them, they get to bribe you, then they get paid a spotters fee for turning you over to the police. That won't happen until they see they have squeezed everything they can get from you.

The girl who gave you the trouble will be looking to give you more grief when she sees you again. She's Thai, you are a farang - you're fucked!!

Sorry to be so blunt but I hope you have learnt a lesson here, farangs locked up in Thai jails don't handle it well. They are an easy target for druggies desperate for money.

You have done the forum a favour by posting your story. Anyone else thinking that it is cool to get stoned with a hooker they don't know needs to have their head examined.
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

What starts to happen with a lot of these Ice head guys is they get too fucked up and start to deal in the drug to make money so they can keep smoking the stuff and stay in Thailand €¦. Then the €˜unthinkable€™ in they fucked up minds happens€¦. Good bye,,,, you€™re fucked now€¦ you€™re lucky if you get a room with a view at the Monkey House Motel.

BANGKOK: -- Police arrested an American man and a Thai woman in a sting operation that netted 20 grammes of 'ice' or crystallised methamphetamine and 30 ecstasy pills.

Brian Kieth Hoffman, 42, was arrested at his apartment on the 2nd floor of Racha Mansion on Rama IV Road in Klong Toey district at 2 am.

An undercover policeman pretended to buy ice drug from Hoffman at his apartment and when he opened the door, police rushed in his room and found 14 grammes of the ice drug and 30 ecstasy pills.

Police had the American his supplier for more drug. Sopida Sakulpone, 31, was arrested when she came to Hoffman's room to deliver 6 grammes of the ice drug.

Irishman arrested for running drug network

Police Colonel Somnuek Changate, Superintendent of Banglamung Police Station, held a press conference on the morning of the 28th April to announce the capture and arrest of Pattaya resident, Mr. Thomas McCauley, aged 48 from the Republic of Ireland, who was suspected of running a major drug dealing network in Pattaya. After a police surveillance operation lasting a number of months, police finally swooped on McCauley after arranging a sting exercise by contacting him and ordering 9 grams of the Ya-ICE drug. Unaware that he was under police investigation McCauley complied and arranged to deliver the drugs to a store on Eakmongkol 4 Village on Soi Khaotalo on the 26th April. Undercover agents revealed their identity and arrested the dealer with a load of different illegal drugs, including 109 grams of liquid ICE, ecstasy tablets, 11 grams of dried hash and 16 grams of opium. His Toyota pickup was also impounded as evidence where 52,000 baht was discovered. A total haul estimated to be worth over 3 million baht on the market. McCauley confessed to running the lucrative business for many years supplying foreigners, students and bar customers in Pattaya. He was detained for further questioning to find the identity of other members of his gang.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Doing drugs in a country other than your own can lead to mega problems for you along with possible jail time or being banned from said land

A good tip would be to avoid girls named: Ice or Yabba
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X