X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ts-lover

PLS IF ANYBODY HAS SOME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EDEN CLUB IN BANGKOK PLS LET ME KNOW.OR IF ANYBODY VISITED THE PLACE PLS TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE AND IF ANY HAS A STORY ABOUT IT THATS BETTER

Panicos

Eden is kinda a Bangkok institution. Im hoping that this thread will generate some good storys!

Its on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 and opens at 1pm until about midnight. I have been there a couple of times but iv'e never partaken...yet! There are some ok GG there but not sure about Lb's. maybe you could inquire about bringing your own?

Basically it is a total knocking shop/pleasure palace. you go in sit down and are given a menu. on the wall behind you is a yellow stripe. the girls all come in when you are ready to choose and sit in different positions. The left side of the line do anal and the right side dont!!
    all of them are 'genuinly' bisexual and will cater to EVERY need you have. The menu explains it all for you.

Best time of the day to go is just before opening about 12:30pm as the girls will be fresh. They dont really like you  solely drinking there as obviously thats not what your there for but if its your first time u can have a beer inside while you plan your next move.

Price if i remember was about 3500 baht and this inculdes everything you want for 90 minutes. dildos, strap ons uniforms etc are available if u ask. Also there they say if your not satisfied you dont have to pay!!

I wonder how many people have taken them up on that!!!

You can find some more information through the link below, hope that helped!

EDEN

Comment

No ladyboys at Eden and you can't bring your own.  But just about anything you want can be had there.  The deal is you must take two girls.  During the afternoon it was 1600 per girl for 90 minutes which includes a room.

The girls will lez out as much as you want!  

Or if you want one to be a nurse and the other too be a schoolgirl and dildo fuck each other then have one give you a BBBJ while the other rims your asshole, then pee on them, and that's just the first 45 minutes!

Comment

Oh, my God! Why did no one ever tell me about this place before! 4 times in Bangkok and I never even heard of it. I would have lived there had I known.

Next time ........

Comment

I have been past a few times but never ventured inside will have to give it a go this time as I have decided to try a GG for once on this trip and I figure this might be the best way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Dec. 17 2004,21:33)
            I have been past a few times but never ventured inside will have to give it a go this time as I have decided to try a GG for once on this trip and I figure this might be the best way to go.
            Ozzie, I'm in to go to.

Comment

I been there once and the French guy that owns it has them girls pretty well trained. They will pretty much do anything you want and I mean anything.

Comment

Guys,

Great place ....lots of fun to be had.  On my site I have a little trip rteport on the place....

http://s4slotus2001tl.homestead.com/Page1.html

Go to Trip Report 1, Day 3

I should note that a LB served me in the bar, but was not available.  It's only for GG's.

Lotusman

Comment

This place should be on every guys "Must Do List" when you are in Bangkok. I waited for two years after finding out about this place before I took the plunge. It is perhaps one of the few places that has lived up to its hype. I did the early bird special and after I left and went back to my hotel and thought that with a little nap I would be fine for the rest of the eveing, wrong, the two ladys that I had made damn sure that I was not going out that night.
                  You can book two ladys for fun at your hotel after 10:30 and they will stay with you until 70 a.m. Something to consider.

Comment

I certainly enjoyed my trips to Eden. My first trip I had two girls, second trip three girls. Missed them on my last trip, but will hit it this next one. Guess how many girls this time??? My strategy is to pick the first one and let her pick her partner in crime. Works out pretty good that way. In fact, on my second trip I got the same two girls as the last time. Saved their names/numbers, and they remebered me as well. Pretty uniques tattoo and they mentioned it before we got to the room. Will have to get some Vitamin V or suitable sub for the 4 girls I am thinking, and maybe update the will. . .

MM

Comment

Working...
                    X