X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money "still" number one

there is a funny book out right now by a guy named Neil Hutchinson, a brit who now lives in Pattaya. this guy tells it all and doesn't hold back; his book called "Money Still Number One" is all about the Thai bar girl culture and how they use and abuse farangs and as he says, it also relates to the Ladyboy and gay boy scene as well. These people are all players and we are the people they are playing with; classic shit and an easy read. I would highly suggest reading this if you are a rookie or 1st-or 2nd timer to Thailand; you veterans will also like it just for the laugh factor.

My favorite page, quoted directly.... this says it all about where we stand in the eyes of a typical Thai ladyboy or Lady and I couldn't agree more with this guy;

"never forget your place in he Thai bar girls order of importance. It goes as follows, and only numbers 5 through 8 can change, depending on the girls' personal circumstances;

1; Money
    2; Gold
    3;Food
    4;Sleeping
    5;Grandparents, Mother, Father
    6;Thai boyfriend
    7;Thai friends
    8;Siblings and other family members
    9;Every other Thai person in the world, down to the lowliest Bangkok Beggar
    10;The family Buffalo [healthy or not]
    11; Pet dog, cat or rat
    12; The flea's on per dog, cat or rat
    13; You

Good thing we have have plenty of money!!!!

Will provide us with and unlimited supply of cock and pussy!!!

Comment

This is hilarious! Damn that it's true.

So, how does this list compare to that for LBs in other countries, like PI or China? There are a bunch of hotties coming up in China now. Check out the one in the "Miss Man-made Beauty" or "Miss Plastic Surgery" (whatever it's called). First rate cutie!
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

a pro is a pro regardless of the country. it must be the charm of the thais that fogs falang senses....just pretend you are dealing with a pro from your own county and your rose googles will disappear

Comment

I forgot this part, from the bottom of that list;

"whenever a choice  has to be made between any of the above groups, a Thai girl will always choose from the top down. Many a foreign male has deluded himself into thinking that his importance to the lady [or ladyboy] is higher than it really is. When push comes to shove, he has been sadly mistaken."

doing this job for 4 years now I have come across at least 50 guys who were used, abused and financially and emotionally ravaged  and then cast aside   by these people. It happens  every day; don't let it happen to you.

we are good for one thing in these  girls lives; $$$.  forget that and all hope is lost.

Comment

Working...
          X