X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions always questions

Look at the above picture of the lovely Banana from Phuket Island. This picture of her was taken with the street tout for the Karlson's resturant at Cocktails and Dreams. She is my type, definitely passable, yes I would and did take her to the hotel for fun and games and my straight friends who see the picture kept asking me who the lovely girl was in the picture. Some don't believe me when I tell them she is a ladyboy and a couple said they would take her anyway.

Disqplay
    Is this your type of ladyboy?
    0%
    Is she passable or not?
    0%
    Would you take her home for fun and games?
    0%
    Would you dare to introduce her to your straight friends?
    0%
    Do you show your friends pictures of your vacation and not tell them that they are ladyboys?
    0%
    Thailand for fun in the sun
    Enjoy it while you can
    Times are changing

Er... All of the above!

This girl is about perfect. A ten...

Comment

Same here -what a question?!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

What a honey Disq! Yum Yum! I love banana's too as it happens!

Jon, you have got to get a set of this girl!!!!

Stogie, I'll offer comfort to Kui when you desert her for yur "perfect 10" girl

Comment

Yup, all of the above.
          I love it when some of my straight friends say " What a beautiful lady , I would fuck her " !

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ July 26 2003,17:49)
            Yup, all of the above.
            I love it when some of my  straight  friends say " What a beautiful lady , I would fuck her " !

Jeff
            I love your avatar Jeff, we all waited so long to see it and man was it worth the wait !!

Comment

Thank you Thaipan,
              You can use your imagination this way.
              That is much better than any picture im sure.
              (They have Bart but I want Homer )

Jeff

Comment

Disq - the only problem with your poll is that I wanted to vote "yes" to all the questions - I have about 20 framed pics of different ladies on one wall in my apartment and I love to ask my friends to pick out the ladyboys - 95% of the time they're wrong .... I was just thinking - if you took both Banana and Cherry back to your room and fed them some Haagen Daz would you then have the ultimate "Banana Split"

Comment

Hello Oracle,

Do you mean that Banana will take Cherry's cherry and Cherry will split Banana, or Cherry will take Banana's cherry and Banana will split Cherry.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

Hey RR
                    all of the above sounds like fun - but I was hoping you would have added me somewhere into the equation. It's nice to meet someone else with a sick sence of humor !!! -

Comment

Thaipan......i noticed in your post that 'we have to get a set of this girl'....please find her in the members directory under the name Banana.....we have had her since March and she looks great under the waterfall.

Jon

Comment

Link please!

Comment

Working...
                        X