X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limmatqui's

Its been a while since anyone has given details of how this place is doing recentley
    The only reason I went there was to catch up with an old flame Benz and that was 4 trips back, around april last year..
    Just wondering if the place has changed, for better or worse,

Bali_Ken
    Attached Files

You should have BLACKED OUT that FLipp'n SHIRT
    NOT Your FACE..........

Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Go easy Mirimark,,they were all the rage back in the mid 90's
      Got to agree with ya though..

Bali_Ken

Comment

Last time i went there it was April aswell, Place scares me There were no customers, pitch black, the girls were definatley bottom of the barrel and the room was in a terrible state. It was my intention to have a 3some but I feared for my safety so my ass just gave the girls a tip and said i suddenly felt tired so would come back another day
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

You were lucky, the time I was there they had 2 200 lb LB
          Even scarier...I saw a guy barfine one and take her upstairs.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I couldnt bring myself to do it stiffy or no stiffy
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

ladydrinks are 180 baht and barfines 500 baht so i now stay away.

however on an early trip when i was into negotiating i had two come back to my room, they agreed on 500 baht each and agreed in advance that one would fuck the other. then after round 1 i gave one 600 baht and told her i'd stay with the other longtome and gave the other 1200 in the morning.

so that worked out ok but i avoid the place cause i don't want three girls sliding into my booth asking for 180 baht drinks.

Comment

I was in there in August - I usually look in every trip to see if things have changed. I was on my own - you very seldom see more than a couple of customers at a time. The ladydrinks are the most expensive in Pattaya and you have to fight off excess ladyboys. One is enough for me. Mind you the 180 baht does include the option to examine the goods prior to going to the short-time room.
                I would say give it a miss and visit the places having a really good selection of cuties - like Jenny and the Hi-boss bar.

Comment

ya, I was in there with Snick about a month ago.....what a craphole. One girl on stage was 200 pounds as Snick said and one looked at least 50. I don't see how the place stays open, frankly.

found an old friend from Phuket working there though, named Luci. She looked better than ever and I called her the next day for a nooner [more like a 5-pmer]; great girl and probably the only one in there that was take-home material.

May stopped working in that rathole long ago in favor of webcam.

Comment

Working...
                  X