X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael savage quote

Michael Savage is a right-wing lunatic-fringe kind of guy who telecasts his conservative program from San Francisco every night....pretty wild stuff. and he is not afraid to state his opinion on any topic, and usually has a lot to say about every issue out there.

regarding the issue of men changing into females by way of the post-operative method, his new book has some pretty inciteful quotes and as usual he doesn't hold back. Remember, this guy has never been to Thailand; this is just based on what he has seen in the USA. if he ever travelled to Thailand and saw that 40% of the people we know want to do this, he would really let loose.

This is an exact quote of HIS, not mine, from page 58 of his new book..... my opinion is pretty well-known on this subject if you know me at all.

" It strikes me that anyone who says " I want to take my penis and have it cut off" is mentally ill. They should immediately be put in the hospital,put on fluroxene,put in a straitjacket, given therapy, and let back on the street when they become normal again. this is self-mutilation. this is insanity."

I agree with the last sentence of this quote;

"Granted, there are people who have sexual confusion. That's part of the human race and no one is agruing that, and we also know that there are people who choose to be homosexuals. But to remove a male organ to become a female is insanity. Doctors who promote this should be out into a mental hospital with those they encourage to do this."

Well, I guess I didn't expect him to say, "up to you"!

Comment

Man, Mike Savage is mentally ill. Agreeing with him is lunacy.

Truth be told, being a transsexual is a mental issue. I don't doubt that most TS's would prefer to have been born hetero like nearly every other male. But, they weren't. And just because some dumbass like Mike Savage thinks he can prescribe the right "cure" doesn't really get anywhere. I'd really like to clean his clock, to be honest, but I haven't the time, and his fuckhead fans outnumber me, too.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I do agree with JD and Savage about wanting to cut off your penis. I like Savage and agree with him on a lot of things-not all but a lot. One thing he isnt-boring!

Comment

Working...
        X