Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random thoughts

not that anyone asked me, but.........

The 99 shrimp bar in Pattaya is still a great place; have dinner for 239 baht, all you can eat, and watch the 8-10 ladyboy hostesses they have  taking care of the tourists; a few are guaranteed to be hotties.
     The Hi-Boss bar on soi 6 in Pattaya is a great place. 20-30 ladyboys starting about 6PM, and with short-time rooms upstairs. Lots of cuties here, including new model Beam {Yumm}.
       My name is spelled differently now in Cebu Island; now it looks like this; M-U-D.
         Bangkok is still the big leagues; everywhere else are pretenders.
            Russian and Ukranian hookers have no place on Sukhimvit road or Nana soi 4 and should be thrown out of Thailand. If I want to see white, bitchy chubby skanks with attitudes I will stay home.
           Chompoo from Obsessions; better-looking than ever.
         Areeya is wintering in Phuket now; saw her there and she looked like an african-american she is so dark. Sexy as hell like usual and she loves the sun.
          Borderline violent sex with freelancer ladyboys can almost  stop your heart; so I hear.
         Manila=Craphole.
        Cascades Bar in Nana plaza  could be the best shemale bar in the whole world. 30-40 ladyboys every night, and if you wait a month or so from your last visit you are guaranteed to see some new, cute faces.
          BangkokMike is a good guy.
         Ladyboys still lie more than any group of people I have ever met; or is it just Thai's in general?
         I swear one of the models here  said this to me recently in bed; "Fuck me like the slut that I am".
         Phi Phi island could be the most beautiful place on earth;  go there for 5 days and it will feel like 10.  You never want to leave that place and it is heaven, and if you want nightlife Patong Beach is only 2 hours away by ferry.
           I was standing at an event in Pattaya recently and looked over to see that the very hairy guy with the bad wig from the other website was standing less than 3 feet away from me. My skin crawled and I had to move away.
          Noon  from Cascades will be the new superstar of this website beginning on January 1st.
           All apologies to Salma and her friends in the Philippines, but I feel as though there is very little to do there and  despite the fact that I truly believe PI ladyboys are better than Thai's, that is not enough reason to ever get me back there again. Nice people  but it's like Vietnam with better English and I really prefer Thailand.
    Ladyboys and ladies in 3rd world countries who buy brand name garbage are retarded. Even if they are using some western suckers' cash, they should get something usefull with that dough and not the latest fashion from Milan or some other trendy place.
    There is a freelancer who walks around Nana plaza who looks like Pop from Pattaya without the boobs; I know her name and number and would tell it here but I am trying to keep her for myself.
          Nan from Bangkok could be the greatest ladyboy of all time and certainly my all-time favorite ladyboy.  She is living full-time now in Sweden and hoping to have her passport changed to female officially; good luck to her.
            Sunee plaza in Pattaya is a gold mine for people who like small ladyboys with no boobs and basically just starting out. But I saw one 14-year old boy there recently and a 15-year old ladyboy, which kind of disgusted me.  shouldn't these kids be in school somewhere?
           Make sure all your dates are 18 or over.
           Saw Natalee from Pattaya recently; looked better than ever and like a true lady.  
            The Miss International Queen contest was held in Pattaya last month;  big surprise, Miss Thailand won. Not too "international" either, really; only Asian were represented countries and 2 from the west; Germany who was half-asian and France, who looked like Stogie in a dress.  Where was Miss Brazil? Argentina? USA?  Iraq?
            My dear friend Kui is the only Thai ladyboy I know who is not a prostitute. think about that;  out of 300+ people, only one  I know is not working some angle to sell her body to put cash in her pants.  amazing.
          Cocktails and Dreams bar in Phuket is happening.
          Banana from that bar is an amazing speciman and has the personality to match.  I was lucky enough to hang around with her a bit this month and she is nothing but friendly and polite and nice; we  didn't spend any intimate time together; i think that would ruin the image of how perfect she is for me.
             Despite what the book "The Third Sex" says when they put the post-op figure at about 7% of all ladyboys, I strongly disagree with that; from my field research, I would say the number of  girls who either have gotten that surgery or who will very soon is closer to 40% of all ladyboys. True.
         Gazzio is a good guy.
       Nun  from Pattaya is out of the business, hopefully for good. No more hostessing at the shrimp bar and no more part-time hooking; web-cam only now, set up with some friends of the website.  Good for her; she is one of the good ones.
          Ladyboys will always take the better offer should one arise.
                   10-15 freelance ladyboys around the entrance to Nana Plaza every night now, between about 10 ansd 1AM and some are very hot. At 1:15 all the bars empty out and the place looks like Mardi Gras every night of the week, and you can have your choice of at least 50 ladyboys hanging around looking for dates.
               Trisha from Cebu Island is an extraordinary person in every way and deserves way better than the likes of me.
            Natasha from Cascades......also out of the Biz now and working web-cam only for May, who has become quite the little entrepenuer. Natasha {AKA Noo Deang} looks better than ever by the way; new series in January.
              I am going to bed.

Miss India - should have won the Miss International Queen contest. I was told, by some ladyboys, that her score was higher - but the judges gave it to Miss Thailand anyhow. Big Suprise.
    I Tried to get a picture of JaiDee and Hair Guy in the same frame. But JaiDee was being prissy. He was still pissed that Hair Guy got the phone number from some PI babe, 2 minutes after JaiDee did., LOL.
    I know many LB who are not hookers, but that still leaves plenty who are.
    Nana at closing time is the Greatest Show on Earth...the LB from Patpong often go to Nana after 1am for closing time.
    JaiDee is a good guy.

Snick
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks, Snick, you are a great guy also....I just figured that went without saying!

please, please.....as my Christmas gift....hands off Vicky

Comment

Great post Jaidee

Comment

Jai Dee is a Great guy , great to see him back

Comment

Vicky. Vicky ?. Which one was that again ? They're all blurring together.

Comment

ok ill take vicky then if nick wont and i just did your pop lookalike....
              happy holidaze to JD and all

stogie in a dress....

Comment

Great to read your stuff again, JD!!
                ...and btw who mentioned "Fuck me like the slut that I am" to you...

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Great post JD. Very informative be nice to have a post like this every 3 months or so.

By the way did you catch anything being that close to monkey man?

Comment

I hope not.......he was pretty loud so I heard his voice, saw who it was and moved away as quickly as possible. that guy is a turd and even more disgusting in public; funny, he wasn't wearing the dead rat on his head that night.

sorry MK....the slut girl remains for only me to know....but don't they all really say that down deep inside?

Comment

JaiDee's Bud
                      Attached Files

Comment

Humm that kind of looks like Vinny Testaverde!!! LOL!!! BTW JD that was great who the fuck do you think you are, Trink?? I liked it and more please. Maybe I can think of a few things and I can add my 2 bahts worth!!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Dec. 19 2004,23:15)
                               I swear one of the models here  said this to me recently in bed; "Fuck me like the slut that I am".
                          She's been watchng too many movies!

And I hope she keeps watching!

Comment

nice leftover 80's style shirt on monkey man

Comment

Looks like he just shaved

Comment

Working...
                              X