X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "conquest" factor

I don't know about you guys, although reading most of these threads up here over the years it seems that most of us veterans on the scene who go to Bangkok regularly prefer to butterfly rather than to hang with one girl. Very common I am sure, but what are the reasons?

for me, I think the idea of the hunt and then the conquest are enough for me to not see one particular ladyboy again. It seems like once I have a girl in my sights I REALLY want to be with her, and then once we have done the deal, even if it was really outstanding, I just lose all interest in seeing her again. Nothing personal of course, but more of a 'been there and done that' type of mentality, as crude as that sounds.

A girl has got to be really excellent in every way for me to actually spend real time with them after the first fuck; fun, good in bed, smart, cool to hang with, likes to party, etc..... no boring time-wasters saying "up to you" all the time. In 4 years of meeting ladyboys I have met less than 10 people who have had this effect on me, and I am not holding out too much hope that many more will come down the pike.

JD-Think we're hardwired to rape and pillage!!  

Comment

I would say that I am the same. I get a hard fon or some LB but after the deed is done I usually can't get them out quick enough.

I think I butterfly mainly because I am only in Thailand for a few weeks at a time. If I lived in the Kingdon it might be different and maybe I would look for the one I actually want to spent time outside of the bedroom with. Don't get me wrong I have met some real nice ones but my testosterone gets the better of me and I have to move onto the next one.

Comment

always upgrade to the latest model... the 05 editions of lbs are out now... financing available

Comment

JaiDee,

I feel 100% the same.

Who are the 10? I suspect we'd have similar names on the lists. How about Nan (now in Sweden)? Natalie (now cut and engaged in Pattaya)?

Comment

If you are a visitor here or don't live here full time then the butterfly approach makes sense. It's usually stress free and carries with it almost no obligations. Over the last few weeks I have done my fair share of spreading the stogie seed and it has been lots of fun. But that little exercise has all but finished.

Relationships correspond with your lifestyle. I'm a boring old fart these days and like it that way! It's simply too stressful and energy burning to go chasing ladyboy skirt even a couple of times a week!

Having said that I'll still enjoy monthly overnighters in Pattaya probably! I'm not completely dead!

I'm also envious of people who have had billions of sexual experiences and are still alive to talk about them!

Comment

Working...
            X