Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one come up with the 'size doesn't matter' or 'quality , not quantity' standard guy arguements yet 5555555? I always reckon if you're gonna do it, do it in style
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 28 2009,21:29) After being taken by Nadia, Tan and Cartoon last trip I have to vote for the 3rd option    

Sonya is smaller but can still give you a great  "pounding"    
      thats twice we`ve agreed this week dave

Comment

Big/Small, Hard/Soft - don't care, as long as it can cum, and its circumcised

Comment

Ha! I'm going to go with the 'free' being the best kind, too

I voted small and hard, but would have picked 'medium' if it were there. Sorry - but not being someone who has been topped an awful lot, something too large would scare the bejeezuz out of me! I get enough sensation from that, but can't I suppose, knock the supersized meal option not having tried it.

As for me, when topping, it's nice to know that I'm the one with the goods in the relationship

Comment

(manarak @ Jun. 30 2009,03:51) something's bad about being a size queen?
            Not as far as I am concerned!  

Option 3 for me!

I to the girls with a big cock...  

I must be    

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jun. 30 2009,17:58)
              (batman4ever @ Jun. 29 2009,09:52) wheres the fifth option...???

BIG....HARD....FREE....  
              I make it a point to assist them in their bid for freedom.          

Not sure what you can do with a wet noodle  -  whatever size it is.  

RR.
              yes this is true, i have seen him in live action
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
              X