X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leslie disappears, jaidee reappears

Very strange, perhaps my dream or was it a nightmare was spot on. JaiDee has been yanking our chains by posting as this skank LB from the U.S. Nice joke and effective by the way.

I don't think they ever been seen together, same same as Clark Kent and Superman.

Comment

was there someone called leslie here? I swear my first posts in about 2 months all came on sunday, when I started posting about the new superstars and the cut girls, etc..... if there was someone else pretending to be me it is purely coincidental and they were lying.

Comment

Nobody claiming to be you. Just some skank who started posting and her BS from the git go was flamed. It was very curious that she appeared right after the time you pulled the disappearing act. Now she appears to be gone and lo and behold you arrive back on the scene. Inquiring minds want to know, perhaps a bit too coincidental for us old timers who remember your passion about this site. I think you pulled all of our chains with this latest joke and very effectively I might add.

Comment

"I don't think they ever been seen together, same same as Clark Kent and Superman."

Hmmmmmm....they even dot their "i's" the same way....
          suspicious....I'd say......but seriously, excellent posts
          JaiDee.

andyman

Comment

QUOTE: OZZIE.
            We are a little paranoid aren't we Mirimark. Quick turn your computer off there watching
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

i have never had the pleasure of meeting jaidee but i have met the red hot lesliegirl. lesliegirl is not anyone but herself i swear
              she has been jogging across my bridge for sale every afternoon in her tight tube top and thong bikini bottom. she occaisionally stops in at my trailer that is parked next to my bridge, and the action is steamy and hot. seems as she always stops by when i forget to take my haldol for a day or so...

Comment

I   have  never met anyone named  Leslie and have never pretended  to be anyone going by that name;  I think your cynicism should take a break during the holidays, Lip  LOL. simply travelling around the last few momths and taking a break from all the haters and complainers who were infecting this message board like a bad virus.  as long as this place remains a fun place to hang around and trade stories and not one big bitch-fest, I will happily hang around.  Using my own name only, promise.

Comment

Working...
                X