First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i meet ex?pls help

HI GUYS
    PLS HELP,IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE THIS BEAUTIFULL
    LB BY THE NAME EX IS PLS LET ME KNOW,OR EVEN A PHONE NO.I WILL BE IN BBK ON THE 17JAN AND I AM PLANNING TO GO TO PATTAYIA FOR ACOUPLE OF DAYS ONLY TO FIND HER.SHE LOOKS VERY SEXY BUT IS SHE REALLY SO GOOD IN BED LIKE HER LOOKS?WHEN I KNOW IF I FIND HER I WILL LET U ALL KNOW

Panicos I could be mistaken but I am pretty sure PigDogg answered your question. In fact you even said thanks?

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Dec. 22 2004,18:42)
      Panicos I could be mistaken but I  am pretty sure PigDogg answered your question. In fact you even said thanks?
      They don't call him PANICOS for nothing!

Comment

saw her in Jenny Star bar about 3 weeks ago

looked hotter than hell

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Dec. 22 2004,20:45)
          saw her in Jenny Star bar about 3 weeks ago

looked hotter than hell
          I belive that !

Comment

i saw her in jenny bar 4 years ago and every trip since then , Hotter than hell , but more arttitude than a Super MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhh

just the way we like em,

rex

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Dec. 22 2004,18:42)
              Panicos I could be mistaken but I  am pretty sure PigDogg answered your question. In fact you even said thanks?
              U R CORRECT,BUT I WANTED TO HEAR ALSO FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THE SAY ABOUT IT.SOMETIMES IS GOOD TO HEAR MORE DETAILS,DONT U AGREE?

Comment

Originally posted by
                WANTED TO HEAR ALSO FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THE SAY ABOUT IT.SOMETIMES IS GOOD TO HEAR MORE DETAILS,DONT U AGREE?
                Think about it. Maybe a little insulting for the first guy that took the time to answer your question, no?
                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                X