X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent pattaya prices

Anyone been down to pattaya recently, and has any feedback on recent prices for some of the more famous girls down there?

Our little cutie Dao thinks she is worth rather more than I am willing to pay!!
    Mister Arse

Yea , she loks a real Hottie .

How much does she want?

rex

Comment

Most Pattaya girls and ladyboys are good to go for 500st/1000lt. Genetic Girls who work in the gogos (instead of the beer bars) will want more. Barfine in bars is generaly 200 baht, gogos 500 baht. Jenny Bar, a freelancer joint, has no barfine. In the Soi 6 bars such as Hi Boss, the 200 baht shortime barfine includes the room.

Comment

Yeah how much did Dao want Stewart. A lot more than the usual 500 ST in Pattaya?

Comment

Her sms said 5000 Baht all night

I was very polite

Hi-Boss here we come
          Mister Arse

Comment

WOW , only 5000bt per night , WHAT a BARGAIN.

sorry GUYS but i dont understand why you guys PUT these ladyboys on a Pedestal and Elevate these girls EGOS via the internet.

this is Pattaya afterall and and 5000bt for an all nighter is a FUCKIN joke.:0

yes we have some great ladyboys here on the site but i think we are Creating some real MONSTERS here.

And as for the Superstars of 2005 , well , hey lets keep a lid on it Fellas and .

these girls are spending 3000bt or less on rent per month and want 5000bt per day.

I  wish i could earn One months rent per day and have  a little left over for my favorite ladyboy!

rex

Comment

Originally posted by
              sorry GUYS but i dont understand why you guys PUT these ladyboys on a Pedestal and Elevate these girls EGOS via the internet...
              Awfully sorry old chap! I'll try to do better in the future!

I honestly thought she meant Lira!  

Comment

Yeah this is funny!!! The girls are just fishing. If you have any brains you just say no thank you and go on to your next victim. But some guys DO have MORE BAHT THAN BRAINS and, occasionally, the girls will capture a "whale". lOL more power to them but it aint gonna be me!!!

Comment

[QUOTE]WOW , only 5000bt per night , WHAT a BARGAIN.
                  sorry GUYS but i dont understand why you guys PUT these ladyboys on a Pedestal and Elevate these girls EGOS via the internet.
                  this is Pattaya afterall and and 5000bt for an all nighter is a FUCKIN joke.:0
                  yes we have some great ladyboys here on the site but i think we are Creating some real MONSTERS here.
                  And as for the Superstars of 2005 , well , hey lets keep a lid on it Fellas and .these girls are spending 3000bt or less on rent per month and want 5000bt per day.>>>

Pedestal and elevated ego? I believe I said "i was very politte"?

Creating monsters? All I tried to do was inform the members what Dao said
                  Mister Arse

Comment

I thought Stewart's meaning was pretty obvious!!!

Comment

Hey Stewart , i wasnt having a go at you .

I was talking more about the internet in general and not only this site, obviously dao would love 5000bt per long time but i bet she turns more customers away by putting such a high price on her head.

Maybe she put an extra zero on the 5000bt and only meant 500bt.

I bet if you rolled up to her bar and didnt mention anything about seeing her on the net you would get her for around 1000bt a night

A lot of customers go to her bar and take her thinking she is a GG

she is a real sweety , but like all ladyboys has a real mean streak in her    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats why we LUB em

, rex

Comment

Originally posted by (rex @ Dec. 23 2004,19:12)
                        she is a real sweety , but like all ladyboys has a real mean streak in her    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats why we LUB em
                        Hey Rex, Maybe many ladyboys or even most ladyboys but not all ladyboys.  Theres a couple that I've spent quite a bit of time with, that I haven't seen their mean streak (yet LOL).

I might have a mean streak but what I'm looking for in a girl or ladyboy that I want to spend more than a night with is a good heart and no mean streak.  She can have her female moods but not mean for me.

Comment

Originally posted by
                          I bet if you rolled up to her bar and didnt mention anything about seeing her on the net you would get her for around 1000bt a night...
                          That comment makes a lot of sense and I hadn't thought of it before. I always thought of buttering them up with that line, but I don't think I will having read that! Best to keep shtum!

Comment

Originally posted by
                            Maybe she put an extra zero on the 5000bt and only meant 500bt.
                            Nope. The preceding sms was "I am very expensive". Hey, no problem. She is being smart. She sees a guy coming to Pattaya and calling her to meet....she reckons her bargaining position is stronger.

Originally posted by
                            I bet if you rolled up to her bar and didnt mention anything about seeing her on the net you would get her for around 1000bt a night
                            Had already thought of that, and that is exactly what I am going to do, except my name will not be Stewart. I am sure normal prices will apply.

As she leaves in the morning, I will tell her that I am really Stewart

....after she is safely out the room of course!! I'm not that brave
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                              she is a real sweety , but like all ladyboys has a real mean streak in her
                              How much did she charge you last time?

Anyone else been with Dao recently? Prices?
                              Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                              X