X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAJITAS BASH! (Tuesday 21st July)

There are a few of the guys in town at this time so let me know here if you are up for a bit of a get together on Tuesday 21st of July at Shenanigans at about 8PM in The Avenue Mall.

So far we have...

Stogie & Olay
    bigmick22
    kevin4252
    Tomcat
    TTChang
    Panicos
    Rossco
    Lefty
    Donnnnnny
    Gizmo

(11)  

Of course there is a large and varied menu, but Tuesday is Fajitas night so that's gonna be my choice!  

Hey Jet-setter,

So having swanned around the race courses of England you are now back in LOS?

What a life.

Have fun, I am back on the 1st... You should wander on down to Godzone country with the Missus if you get a chance. We might be doing a quick sortie ("chocks away and look out jerry!") to BKK for shopping and Krabi to pick up a motorbike for Mrs Foxxee but other than that should be down on the farm....
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Count me in S
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jul. 15 2009,05:59) Have fun, I am back on the 1st... You should wander on down to Godzone country with the Missus if you get a chance. We might be doing a quick sortie ("chocks away and look out jerry!") to BKK for shopping and...
        Will hook up for sure if you make it to Bangkok! I'm a stay at home dad now to two demanding cats so my travels will be a lot less for the next few months!

Comment

I'm in as well.
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Two demanding cats?

Best I lock up the three legged dog then......
            f0xxee

Comment

That is one nasty looking dog, mate!

Comment

Should be OK for Tuesday...book me in

Comment

Cool...

Comment

i will be in bkk on the 18th so i will be in pattaya on the 20th and i will be there also...sb is going to be nice seeing again my friend.
                    so pls count me in also.
                    Stogie could you pls send me the email of the hotel we all stayed in pattaya
                    in may?

Comment

Off topic I know but:

I have had a soft spot in my heart for really ugly mutts since I was young, and always loved a three legged dog. (Saw a two legged dog once, luckily with one leg to port, one to starboard. Used to lie down against walls or trees and use them to brace itself to get up again... once it got momentum up it was fine... Pissing however was an issue.... Sorry, further off topic)

First Pic: 3 Legged dog at Kata Lookout, Phuket, on 2007 road trip.

Second Pic, the UGLIEST dog I have ever seen, Moalboal, Philippines. Had pretty eyes though.

Note the difference between a Thai Dish-licker and his cousin from the Philippines... enough said.
                      Attached Files
                      f0xxee

Comment

might be able to come depends what time work ends. this is the bar in pattaya right??

Comment

Shenanigans is the Irish style restaurant on the second floor of The Avenue shopping disaster!

(Top of 13/1 and you can see it!)

Hope you can make it!

Comment

(Stogie @ Jul. 15 2009,07:32) .... I'm a stay at home dad now to two demanding cats so my travels will be a lot less for the next few months!
                                So you're only in Guess Bar for 10 minutes, every 3rd week from now on?

Never mind, Dad, I'll see you in Shenanigans for chicken fajitas on 21st.  Count me in (but definitely no wife ....  boys night out   ).
                            TT

Comment

Nice one... look forward to it! I'm assuming Donnnnnny will be there, too?

Comment

Working...
                              X