X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Half Action in Tokyo Japan

If your on business in Japan and want to blow off some steam, there is a useful blog called Akiko's Planet to help locate New-Half activities in Tokyo.

http://akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/

Under the category "Nightlife" if you scroll down you will find some interesting options for cabaret and service in Japan.

If you like the Tiffany and Alcazar experience in Pattaya, but want something in a smaller venue and more hip than some BKK shows, try the Roppongi Kingyo just of Roppongi Street in Tokyo 3-14-17 Roppongi.  

http://www.kingyo.co.jp/

The theater is rather small -- holds maybe around 100.  The dancers come by before and after to chat.  Some gay, some girls and some new-half entertainers perform.  The put on a really nice 50 minute show.  You can get drinks and dinner, but expect to put down 50 quid or more per person.

A service worth considering is the Gender Exchange at  http://www.nhgx.jp

The site is completely in Japanese, but with some persistence and/or e-mail to [email protected] you can contact one of the few English speakers.  The toll is about 100 quid depending on timing and options; but if you are in Tokyo you probably are not there because you are looking for a cheap holiday.

Many thanks for this - the first site has great links.

What do you know about the scene in Kyoto, Kobe and Osaka?

Any information would be helpful to a non-Japanese-speaking frequent visitor.

Comment

Thanks for this. Japan is on my wishlist.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Indeed Tokyo is not for the faint-hearted as far as p4p goes.

Another site worth checking out is

http://www.tokyopinkguide.com/index2.asp There is a forum there.

Also post an ad in Metropolis personals :

http://classifieds.metropolis.co.jp/user/classified/  I had a few bites there, anything from Brazilain TS working the Roppongi bars to deluded boys....but worth a shot.

This one entirely in Japanese but good for browsing the pics.. :

http://jd-cd.com/

Does ShemaleJapan.com have contact numbers

There is another cabaret show in West Shinjuku (forget the location). Similar deal. 5,000 yen and a meet and greet after the show. A foreignor often gets more attention as the locals are usually young and shy...

Another angle is the 'Maid Cafes'. Where the waitresses dress as maids, cos-play style. Last year they added new-half Maid Cafes to the menu. This fad may have passed by now so not sure if they're still operating. These can mostly be found in the Akihabara (electric town) district.

The Roppongi joint is right by Ziggy's old digs apparently  

If he posted more often we'd get some good insights  
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(thegame925 @ Jul. 26 2009,16:39) Many thanks for this - the first site has great links.

What do you know about the scene in Kyoto, Kobe and Osaka?

Any information would be helpful to a non-Japanese-speaking frequent visitor.
          Sorry, no good reference material for Kyoto, but remember that Tokyo [Kanto] and Kyoto [Kansai] are very different worlds culturally and often almost opposites.  I always laugh at the fact that Tokyo and Kyoto are syllabically dislexic, because so there are so many things that Tokyo-gin opposite to Kyoto-gin.  

For example, standing side vs moving side when on an escalator: Tokyo Left/Right; Kyoto Right/Left.  

Another is in speaking emphasis, for example the word "ha-shi" can be said as "HA-shi" or "ha-SHI" and one means "bridge" and the other means "chopsticks", but the emphasis changes in Tokyo vs Kyoto.  So "bridge" in Tokyo is "chopsticks" in Kyoto.  Fortunately, there is little chance you will get a "bridge" when you ask for "chopsticks" in a restaurant (O-HA-shi kurosai) or "chopsticks" when you ask for directions to the bridge (ha-SHI wa doko desu-ka).  

Even politeness carries different traditions in Tokyo vs Kyoto.  Tokyo-gin use the standard (A-ri-GA-to-go-zai-masu) whereas Kyoto-gin often say (O-ki-nii) to thank friends and familiars.  

If you visit frequently, you may know this already, but if you go often and are "Lost in Translation" then a few discussion topics to break the ice may start you on the road to a much great fact finding adventure.  Speaking of breaking the ice, although "koh-ri" is the official word for ice as in "roh-ku" is used with drinks (no-me-mo-no).  So "suntory rohku kurosai" will get you a nice Japanese whisky on the rocks.  Coffee (ko-hi) comes "bra-ku" (black) not "ku-ro" (color black) and "hot-to" (hot) not "a-tsu-ka" (literally hot).  Recently, I heard iced tea not as "bra-ku" but "stray-tu" (straight with no sugar or cream).  However, asking for a gay iced tea won't get you cream in it.  

Because Japan is an assimilating culture they have added to newer contexts (like drinking coffee) a lot of Western words, often English but not always.  For example, bread is a western import, but by the French so it called "pan" like the French.  Knowing when to use them.

Even the word for West "ni-shi" is associated with the country Spain from Spanish early involvement coming from the west; and the Spanish, Dutch and Portugese have influence in early language assimilation and political issues.  They were less invasive by far that Admiral Perry.  They traded with but did not "invade" Japan culturally.  Kind of like an LB connoisseur who shares a zen experience with a sublime distinctly exotic partner vs a tranny stalker looking for a cheap charlie ass fuck -- excuse my french.

Anyhow, if you travel often to the temple city of Kyoto or the industrial area of Osaka, learning some Japanese culture and language will make your stay happier.  The Japanese and Thai are similar in their appreciation for foreigners (gai-gin//farang) who care enough to learn more than "where is the bathroom?".

Comment

Good info here... but I'm disturbed by the fact that it's on Sev7ens wish list! Is he thinking 'small' these days?

Comment

i live in japan and can speak and read the language to a sufficient extent. there are plenty of services to be had in kyoto and i looked into it when i was planning a trip down there but, as with everything in japan, it's hella expensive. off the top of my head, i would say it was around 250 dollars (US) for maybe an hour and a half; could have been slightly less. some places have on-site 'play' rooms but a lot of services do out calls to your hotel or a love hotel. not being able to type japanese into google will make your search a bit more frustrating but if you can figure out how to put these characters in you will be rewarded with a number of sites: ニューハーフ京都. here's one link for you:

kyoto new half delivery service

if you really want to drop that kind of money on a new-half, then have at it but they pale in comparison to the thai girls...and boot up too. HIV rates may be pretty low here but girls (GG and the like) carry all sorts of other nasty germs because condom use is often abysmally low.

頑張って!

Comment

I have lived in Japan for 10 years now, and think I have shagged just about every New Half in the Kansai Area. It is very expensive compared to Thailand ($25,000 for 90 minutes is about right), but can count on very good service. The girls do not see many Gaijin, so most are tight and ready to try a larger Western cock. And if you do not believe that there is that much of a size difference, go buy a Japanese condom and try to put the damn thing on, it will cut off your blood flow.

Check out the girls on Shemale Japan, and you can see the quality available, and those girls for the most part are average. The best in the country is a post-op named Anna who works in a shop in Nagoya, totally fem and totally hot.

If anyone is coming to Osaka, let me know, and I would be glad to show you around.
                "I love the smell of Ladyboy in the morning, it smells like victory"  

Comment

A member for nearly a 2 years & your first post, well done that man !
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I promise to make up for it in the near future. Heading to Thailand in October and November for long weekends and in December for about 3 weeks. Will post trip reports and with any luck lots of pics.

Most of my mongering has been in the Osaka area, and since this is a Thai board, didn't really think anyone was interested, but if you guys want reports on Osaka action, let me know, I will be glad to pass all I know along to you.
                    "I love the smell of Ladyboy in the morning, it smells like victory"  

Comment

We want it all old boy, dont care where it is, as long as it's the far east
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(whrw @ Sep. 02 2009,16:31) I promise to make up for it in the near future. Heading to Thailand in October and November for long weekends and in December for about 3 weeks. Will post trip reports and with any luck lots of pics.

Most of my mongering has been in the Osaka area, and since this is a Thai board, didn't really think anyone was interested, but if you guys want reports on Osaka action, let me know, I will be glad to pass all I know along to you.
                        Well I private messaged you, but maybe should get it out in the open. I'm near Osaka, love to be shown around some time

Actually... also near Kyoto, if that special girl you spoke of is still working...

Comment

(whrw @ Sep. 02 2009,10:25) If anyone is coming to Osaka, let me know, and I would be glad to show you around.
                          Count me in, whrw!  

Frustrating here. Though I did just meet a thrilla from Manila last Saturday night. I want to pump her for information, so to speak.

I'll PM you...

Comment

(farangbah @ Sep. 02 2009,21:27)
                            (whrw @ Sep. 02 2009,10:25) If anyone is coming to Osaka, let me know, and I would be glad to show you around.
                            Count me in, whrw!  

Frustrating here.  Though I did just meet a thrilla from Manila last Saturday night.  I want to pump her for information, so to speak.

I'll PM you...
                            Nice, where did you meet her?
                            I haven't met any... then again I'm in a small town.

Comment

(whrw @ Sep. 02 2009,16:31) Most of my mongering has been in the Osaka area, and since this is a Thai board, didn't really think anyone was interested, but if you guys want reports on Osaka action, let me know, I will be glad to pass all I know along to you.
                              Give us some New Half travel reports.
                              I can't recall reading many from Japan here.

You'll see in the TR section many posters have written TR from outside Thailand.

You must have a fair few stories to tell.
                              And if you have photos - even better.

Comment

Working...
                              X