X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Touch

there will be over 65 minutes of video released in about 15 hours from now; i am working on the finishing touches now and they will be up before I crash tonight.

One of the girls is named Aon; any of my friends or anyone who follows this site periodically will know that of all the girls i have ever met, she is the one I like the best. I don't know why, i just like her; she is smart and sexy and fun to be with. I haven't felt love for anyone in years and years, but i think what i feel for this girl is true; she is just a sweetheart and probably my best friend in the whole world.

As i just watched the video playing back that i took of her in June, I couldn't help but notice one thing; there is more of a personal touch in this video than in any other video we have ever put up on this site. The close-ups, the way we filmed it, and the gleam in her eyes all reveal that there was something magical going on between us while we filmed this piece, like she was really feeling this and getting into it. Her cute little dick is even hard for most of the shoot and i assume mine was as well.

You guys will like this vid....she looks great and after just watching It i had to reach for the towel; damn i have to get back to Bangkok.

Thanks to Aon...these 6 minutes are classic.

back to work now

Jon

Thanks Jon,
    Im looking forward to viewing it!!
    I will have to go to the store and stock up on tissue and screen cleaner

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by
      Her cute little dick is even hard for most of the shoot and i assume mine was as well...
      You don't friggin' remember?

Comment

Working...
      X