X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with a LadyBoy

This is something I have thought to post for a LONG time but was never sure if appropriate.

This is an interview with "A" LadyBoy - it is not a superstar and, in fact, is based on a number of discussions over a period of time.
    This is an average LB in the P4P scene in Pattaya - oddly enough the answers have been pretty consistent

YES they are genuine questions and YES genuine answers

This is from the mouths, of actual LBs, in the P4P business.
    It does NOT include Phuket nor Bangkok

Q How old were you when you thought 'I am lady'?
    A About 8 year but young

Q Why you think that?
    A I don't know just feel not same

Q What you do at school?
    A My Mama come and ask if can have hair long.

Q You play boy or girl
    A Play lady not want play boy

Q How old you leave school?
    A I 17 - not sure (laughs)

Q How old you have boom boom first time?
    A I 13 - go with friend for try but not serious

Q How old first customer?
    A 16 with man Thai in Kareoke - give blow job.

Q You like man boom you or you boom boom man?
    A I like man boom boom me - not like boom boom man

Q When you start bar Pattaya?
    A I 19 but shy about. (so lets say 3 years in the P4P business in Pattaya - not a novice BUT not a seasoned campaigner).

Q What you think Farang?
    A Big money but scare too much. Not speak English so other LB help me.

Q How old now?
    A 20 up (I will not give an exact age as many of the responses are NOT from one LB)

Q How much for ST?
    A xxx Baht

Q How much LT?
    A xxx Baht

Q What is the most little bit you get?
    A xxx

Q What number one big money?
    A 4000 Baht

Q Your friend say same same?
    A Sometime big lucky but not many time.

Q Where you stay?
    A Share room 5 people

Q How much?
    A 1000 but pay power and nam. Not have air.

Q How much room for 1 person - you not share?
    A 4000 but pay power nam

Q How much you give family - Mama/Papa
    A If have 5000. Not have 2000 or 3000. Must help take care sister - go school.

Q What Mama Papa do?
    A Farmer (not rice but fruit picking)

Q In one month how much money you can?
    A 15,000 - maybe 20,000

Q You like work bar?
    A No not want but what can I do. Must take care my family in country.

Q Can I see ID card?
    A Yes, but not my card - card friend.

Q Where your card?
    A I not have - must get new.

Q You go have photo take for money?
    A No I not do, not want

Q You get room - have for sleeping and TV?
    A Not have - group get.

Q What you like do?
    A See movie. Eating with friend. Yak yak with friend.

Q When you last see family?
    A 2 year. Too far - much money and not work.

Q What you like in customer?
    A Good heart and take care me good.

So this is the truth. They live a subsistence existence and the number of guys who 'brag' about what huge amounts that they pay is in the minority.

Genius... but it should be in the Academia section.

I'll move it in a few days when it gets the attention it deserves.

Comment

First off rossco, very interesting and thanks for posting. BUT, statistically speaking your sample set is way too small for such a heterogeneous group to be meaningful I would think. Also, selective memory is always a problem and their lack of total honesty, no?

They are all unique and that's what I love about them, but there are common trends as your interviews show. But, some things like - go see movie and just talk to friends?  Then why so many thai karaoke bars in pattaya?  

And I thought they were all spending most of their time pining over my cock?

Comment

Same reason there are so many ATMs - if someone else is paying they love the Kareoke bars.

The Kareoke bars and Disco do charge a premium on drinks so most of them do not get to go that often. I know a few BMs who have taken a group to these places and they really enjoy themselves (the LBs that is!)

Comment

I misunderstood the original post. I understood 'A' ladyboy to be the generic imaginary ladyboy you would meet in Pattaya.

Certainly, you could expect to hear pretty much the same story/interview from every ladyboy you meet.

Comment

From my own experience chatting with them..

Q How old were you when you thought 'I am lady'?
            A i don't know any different..

Q Why you think that?
            A "It's my fate..did bad in my last life..but not as bad as you did Suay,you mut have killed a royal to
            be a farang ladyboy"..biatch!

Q What you do at school?
            A never asked this..but i've seen some very androgynous photos fro their school days.

Q You play boy or girl
            A Play lady always.

Q How old you leave school?
            A I 17

Q How old you have boom boom first time?
            A 16-17 (when i told them i was just turned 14 i got looked at like i was a right slag! oh and if i ever say "boom boom" they think i am retarded..555

Q How old first customer?
            A Never asked

Q You like man boom you or you boom boom man?
            A N/A were all post-op

Q When you start bar Pattaya(Bangkok)?
            A average is probably 22.

Q What you think Farang?
            A Most prefer farangs,but some wont even talk to one (to a few in or group i am the only one they have talked to)

Q How old now?
            A 21-60...555

Q How much for ST?
            A more than pre-op prices i read here thats for sure!

Q How much LT?
            A extremely reluctant to do long time..not lucritive,and you miss" ladytalk"

Q What is the most little bit you get?
            A I remember one girl getting laughed at for accepting 1500 baht short time.

Q What number one big money?
            A no idea

Q Your friend say same same?
            A Some are more sucsessful than others , but no ones struggling!.

Q Where you stay?
            A Ladyboy towers (LBT),usually 2 per room,and 90% have their own homes elewhere around Thailand,
            (and a car)

Q How much?
            A 6-8000 in LBT thier homes/Apts from 1.8 M upwards.

Q How much room for 1 person - you not share?
            A 6-8000 babt

Q How much you give family - Mama/Papa
            A 30-40%

Q What Mama Papa do?
            A We only have a couple of girls from Issan,so usual inner city jobs from Lottery ticket seller to a high ranking millitary officer,with 2 ladyboy daughters (i would laugh,but he isn't impressed)

Q In one month how much money you can?
            A before this economic they were raking it in (enough so that they just don't really bother with work at the moment,just riding it out ( i can't ever recall a single girl feeling a desperation to work all the time for the 8000 they get off the bar per month.

Q You like work bar?
            A So so...

Q Can I see ID card?
            A I am not a police officer!

Q Where your card?
            A "you are not a police officer!.2

Q You go have photo take for money?
            A Some have posed for ATS and other sites..but not usual,although they themselves take
            fotos and vids of "party sex" for a laugh among themselves (no i don't watch them)

Q You get room - have for sleeping and TV?
            A TBH i dont understand this question, but if you mean do they own TVs then yes but has
            to be 32 ins plasma or your're a failure 555

Q What you like do?
            A Shop, Movie ladytalk (minimum twice a week) eat food and Ladytalk, trips to waterfalls,temples ladytalk Tiffanys/Alcazar at least once a month (it' the law i think)ladytalk, Pop concerts all the time singing and dancing in LBT when i
            am trying to watch football at 3 am,watching DVD boxsets at 5 episodes a session, ladytalk travel (every girl has gone abroard at some stage,53 are away at the moment).oh, did i mention ladytalk? they love talking.

Q When you last see family?
            A regular and often (even the girls in Europe come home every few months to see family and friends)

Q What you like in customer?
            A If just a customer, good manners..

x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

"It's my fate..did bad in my last life..but not as bad as you did Suay,you mut have killed a royal to be a farang ladyboy"

LOOOOOOOOL !

Comment

It is a bit confusing. Better to have had several interviews and so one could see in fact the differences in outlook. Like MissX and MissF and MissR etc etc..

Just ask most of the drunks in Soi8 why they are there and i can pretty much tell you the answers in advance...

I think the concept of individual real life interviews would be fascinating although im not sure how many Ladyboys would like their life hoisted up on the forum and also i suppose the Farangi interviewer might as his own twist . However one supposes that if the subject of PforP is left to one side there are plenty of other subjects to let us under the skin of our friends...

An online magazine would be a great place to put this. Indeed i think we could even have a crossword    

4 Across) who has a famous 9 inch dick and h.......

Comment

I know I will be flamed, but I do believe some are femme gay men making a better living for now doing the LB thing.

Some percentage. This is obviously in the group that won't get cut and may not do tits.

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 09 2009,17:35) ...watching  DVD boxsets at 5 episodes a session,
                    Only 5 ? Must be a quiet night
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(theone22 @ Aug. 09 2009,19:05) I know I will be flamed, but I do believe some are femme gay men making a better living for now doing the LB thing.

Some percentage. This is obviously in the group that won't get cut and may not do tits.
                      Have you met Moo from Guess bar?
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Tomcat @ Aug. 09 2009,18:08) Better to have had several interviews and so one could see in fact the differences in outlook...
                        I think you'd be surprised that the changes in the interview would be very minor.

This original post is a perfect example of how about 300,000 ladyboys are living (and have lived) in the LOS right now.

If you interview more LBs, the changes will be a minimal variance of; the age they first had it off and the job their father did/does!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Aug. 09 2009,19:41)
                          (theone22 @ Aug. 09 2009,19:05) I know I will be flamed, but I do believe some are femme gay men making a better living for now doing the LB thing.

Have you met Moo from Guess bar?
                          No, but I'm planning my first trip to BKK as an LB hunter soon (I live in Pattaya) - and thus my participation here now I will search for her!

EDIT: after looking at the guess girls in may I'd say Moo and Icey. Probably have enough money to have evolved past femgirl but chose not to. Is that where you are going with this?

Comment

Yes

in fact, Moo has a kid too
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

I think she enjoys telling guys that to see if they freak out or not. It's certainly a bit odd when she pulls out the family photos. I think she also enjoys telling customers about her time working in a gay bar. She's certainly one little energizer bunny between the sheets though. Great english as well.
                              Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
                              X