X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Operative Ladyboys

Hi everyone, firstly apologies.........I'm a noob, lol. Although most of my relationships have been with GG ladies, I have had a couple of relationships with transexuals. I'm planning my first trip to LOS and the information and tips on here, kindly supplied by members has been fantastic and a great help.

So......can anyone enlighten me on the post op scene ? what the ' rules ' are ? and what experiences they have had..... ?

many Thanks jae.

You need to speak to either Naang Faa or RX, they are both experts on the post opp scene, happy hunting
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

they're easy to spot - they're all chubby
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

now, now BM, not all postops are chubby!  

jae, be specific about what you want to know. The p4p postop lb scene is pretty much the same as the p4p scene for preop lbs or ggs.

The main places for p4p postop lbs are King's Corner (about 60% postops and 40% ggs) and King's Castle 3, (about 60% preops and 40% postops), both these bars are in the Patpong red light area.

At Nana Entertainment Plaza there are some postop lbs working in the gg bars, Hollywood, Voodoo, GSpot, and Lollipop. However they are attempting to pass as ggs and will deny their status, as will the mamasans.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I think BigMick & Rxpharm covered all the need to knows
          x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

So.. i had experience with 4-5 Posties..and
            every one was perfect.just one she had a bit problems because her surgery was just 6 month back,

I had girls from KC3, but the best one was in Patong Beach this last June.. Yes, she is PERFECT.
            Work in Soi Crocodile and her name is NICE.
            25 year old and is now 6 years Postie..
            She is very very beautiful, long black hair and a face like a GG Girl.
            Very nice Body, perfect Tits, her skin is like silk, so soft.....
            and her Pussy.. wow..
            i didn't saw a fake pussy like her pussy before..
            And the best one, she can cum, ok, little bit but this work.
            she showed me how she masturbate and she came, little bit "prostata liquid"..
            was a wonderful experience with her..

Comment

I have really limited experience with posties...but the very best was a cute young thing from KC3...

The worst was from Lollipop...but also cute and young...

If there is anything to suggest in that...The former is an all ladyboy bar...Both pre and post ops only...
              And the latter, is a GG bar...

The KC3 girl was a ladyboy and admitted being a ladyboy...The Lollipop girl was a ladyboy and knew I
              knew she was a ladyboy, but pretended to be a GG...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

What is the general consensus re post-ops ? Does their sexual appetite increase or decrease after the 'change' ? Do they prefer it in their new pussy or still like the old one ?

I have always wondered
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Aug. 12 2009,10:38) What is the general consensus re post-ops ? Does their sexual appetite increase or decrease after the 'change' ? Do they prefer it in their new pussy or still like the old one ?

I have always wondered  
                  Sexual appetite decreases a little i suppose,but not so much,orgasms are
                  about 75-80 % of what it was before, but lasts longer and more widespread
                  and (at least i can't) delay or control it..(personal experience)
                  As for question 2.. no idea never tried it never will either (and i'd knock my fella out if he even suggested it ..bless) but i guess that depeds on the girl
                  if her surgery is good or not. I know a couple of girls in our group enjoy it but a very small minority..
                  x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 12 2009,17:48) As for question 2.. no idea never tried it never will either (and i'd knock my fella out if he even suggested it ..bless)
                    what's the point in getting a new pussy if you're not going to use it?
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Knickers fit better
                      x

Comment

Mmmm thanks Suay.

But I'm not clear which pussy you refer to ? I'm curious, as for most of their pre-op lives they've been using the back door (presumably).

So just wondering if after the op they swear off it and go for the new...as a 'general rule' ? i.e is there an 'attitudinal shift' ? or business as usual ?
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I am refering to my new bits.I only ever went with women and one post-op,as a sort of
                          "try before you buy" 555.
                          Not sure if it's a shift in attitude,just because they may well have done anal as pre-op it
                          doesn't mean they enjoyed it,and it's the cause of 70% of problems with customers.
                          Those who enjoyed it as pre-ops still do.
                          x

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 12 2009,18:36)

Knickers fit better  
                                                              x
                            I'm guessing you don't need to wear 3 pairs either
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Aug. 12 2009,16:38) Do they prefer it in their new pussy or still like the old one ?
                              Old one.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X