Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32, while spending a winter in Rio de Janeiro.  Will always remember how relieved I was at how happy and positive I felt afterwards, no conditioned shame or any such nonsense, just smiling, thinking, "I gotta get me some more of this!"

The next winter was spent in Thai...

Comment

Short relationship when I was 21 with an older ladyboy. That was around 20 years ago and too many wasted years trying to make things work with girls and wondering if I was gay even though that just didn't feel right, though the trannies provided some enjoyable experiences. Nowadays there's no turning back, it's a ladyboy or nothing at all. They complete me, hence, I'm now a total idiot!

Comment

28 was my first experience and been having ST's ever since. I'm 32 now btw.

Comment

Have to say cant get My head round the Trannie sex thing at all, perhaps it's just me, but never in a Million
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I was 38 when I got a BJ from a shemale in Chile...40 the first time I visited Thailand and met my first real ladyboy.

Comment

38 and never looked back......

Comment

21 when I was in the military and went to Thailand for an exercise.  I was pretty drunk at the time or would probably never have had the courage to do it...

After many years of denial, I started hitting the P4P scene about 10 years ago doing mostly Latin SM's with the occasional LB and Filipina SM.

52 now and heading to LOS later this month for some fun!

Comment

About 36 (Surabaya and Singapore).
                  Dutch.

Comment

Can't remember, but I think I was about 33 with a post op in Australia, half Egyptian and great in bed.

First time in Thailand was actually by accident and pretty crap, by the time I realised she was too deep into hiding and it wasn't going well, so I paid and quit. The next time was good with one called Tom from near clinton Plaza. had a few non P4P here and lately I have 3 regulars, one from obsessions, 1 from guess and one freelancer called Naam, but her new haircut is too boyish for me, never seen her mantioned around here. Obsessions anny was my first regular but it's been a while since we had fun.

Comment

(lioulover @ Sep. 01 2009,04:32) 38 and never looked back......
                      Can't help but wonder if you had bothered to look back whether things may have turned out differently.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

No need to look back i am enjoying life too much....

The only time i will look back is when there is one of your Hung Harem standing there..... I am not ready for that yet.

Comment

Tranny at 22
                          LB at 38
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

A drunken fumble with a trannie in Gran Canaria in '93 when I was 28, first LB in Phuket in February '02 at 36. Knew what I was looking for, and enjoyed every naughty moment of it. By the time I got to Samui the following week my mates were finding them for me lol.

Comment

I was 59 - the first time in Asia, and I went straight to Patts - Beach Rd., and Walking St. were amazing, but I thought that they were all GG's - I had never seen a LB before. I had a dismal experience with a beautiful GG from a GoGo Bar, so I then went to visit friends in Chiang Mai - one of whom, unknown to me, was a LB monger of some distinction. One night out on the prowl with him and life changer forever.
                              The Ancient Greeks had it right - women for breeding, boys for pleasure.
                              We're just coming back to the same place.

Comment

(fridgemagnet @ Sep. 02 2009,12:54) so I then went to visit friends in Chiang Mai - one of whom, unknown to me, was a LB monger of some distinction. One night out on the prowl with him and life changer forever.
                                Funny enough the gentleman monger in question said the same about our chance meeting in Hua Hin.    A bit like when Castro met Guevara in Mexico, all changed forever.  

Comment

Working...
                                X