X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osaka get together!

Well, in the past 24 hours since I posted about newhalfs in Osaka, I have recieved 2 emails from board members wanting to get together and discuss the scene here in Japan. Not a flood of emails, but 2 more than I thought would do so.

I am thinking that this might be a good idea, for any members in the Kansai area, to get together over coffee or a beer, and share info on the scene in Japan. I am off every Friday, Saturday and Sunday and finish work at 2pm on Thursday (I know, best job in the world) so if anyone would like to get together, send me an email and we can work out a date that works for everyone.

Plus, we can pool our info and pass it along to the guys on the board who are interested in the Newhalf scene. I would love it if the webmaster of shemale japan could join us as well.

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone beyond the two who have already contacted me would be interested in getting together.

Wade
    "I love the smell of Ladyboy in the morning, it smells like victory"  

I have dreamed of this day...

We'll call it "The Little Bash."

Comment

Sounds good, although I know nothing about the scene here... still, be good to maybe come along and have a bit of a listen.

Maybe we can do a bit of exploring + testing together?

Comment

How does Sunday the 13th sound? Should we meet up in Namba or Umeda? There are a few shops in Umeda, so we could do a walking tour and I could show you where to find them. Though most shops are Gaijin friendly, it would be interesting to see their reactions to a few gaijin comin in at once, lol.

Comment

Already got a reply from a fellow board member that the 13th would not work for him, so I am throwing it open on the dates. If you like we could meet up at Betty Mayo, a newhalf caberet, and enjoy the nomihodi and show. I think it is ¥5000 all you can drink and show combined, and I have attended before, not that bad.

Open to suggestions. Does Saturday the 12th work for those who are interested?

Comment

I'll be in Osaka in early october
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 03 2009,19:56) I'll be in Osaka in early october  
              I'll still be around then

Comment

I will as well, let us know and we can have an October get together as well!

Comment

i live in fussa i want to know more but i think that's kinds far

Comment

Hey, any of you hound dogs make it the the Thai Festival in Tennoji Park yesterday?

Kept sneaking away from my "normal" friends and hovering by the back of the stage. After a while these two older ones I'd made eye contact with came over to me -- more Filipinas! Don't know why I keep attracting the Filipinas in Osaka -- that's 4 in two weeks now. And they later cock-blocked me from this hot Thai I wanted to meet.

And the Filipina I mentioned last week -- went to her place today...

Postie! Didn't see that one coming. Got the chop at 14, ffs. Great ass implants, though. After some delicate phrasing, I think I mighta found me a pimp. . .

Comment

I wish I would have known about the Thai Festival. I live out in the country side of Nara, so miss out on a lot of that.

It looks like three of us will be getting together for sure. If any one else is interested, it will be this Saturday, evening hours, and pretty flexible on time since I am the only one with the day off, lol.

Comment

I will be in Osaka at some point at the end of this year or beginning of next, would be great to meet up with any board member there for a beer and to go check out the new half's.
                        Livin' the Dream

Comment

contact us when you have something more concrete, Jimmy.

I don't know what you expect otherwise, from you post . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X