Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Again, A Plea For Diverse Reportage....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Again, A Plea For Diverse Reportage....

Gentlemen Of The Board: As we all know this site has the word "asian" in it, not the word "Thailand".
    Unfortunately, we get very few reports from members in other Asian countries regarding the TS scenes there (or lack thereof).
    Recently, Woofer reported a bit about Shanghai, China and it was NOT encouraging regarding TSs there. But he did say that
    there are more of these lovely types of people in the SOUTHERN cities of China.
    He also mentioned a few things about TSs in Korea, again this was NOT an encouraging report.
    It seems that the "northern Asiatic nations" like Korea and China do not really care much for ladyboys or ladyboy culture.
    Correct me if I am mistaken, please.
    In Southeast Asia, it seems that the Cambodians are damned near anti-ladyboy.
    Laos seems to be opening up a bit regarding ladyboy action.
    Vietnam always seems to have them.
    Both these countries - however - still live under the yoke of neo-Stalinist repression, so do not expect much in the way of being able to even bring a ladyboy back to your hotel  room.
    Such a pity, since I have always found both the Viets and Laotians more beautiful and more appreciative than the Thais.
    The Philippines have always had their bennyboys (God knows why they call them that) but there is a lot of bullshit Catholic guilt in that country and the TS scene has forever been  disappointing there.
    Indonesia certainly has its ladyboy/warias, but I never cared for the place even before all this Muslim bullshit came down. In 1996, I found Jakarta relativelly expensive and the nightlife third-rate. Because of college crowds, I never cared to visit Bali.
    Malaysia has a ladyboy scene I would like to check out. Still, it is a Muslim country and SODOMY LAWS CAN AND HAVE BEEN ENFORCED.
    India has some of the most beautiful ladyboys in the world (as well as the most ugly). Still, the Hindu puritanisim there makes meeting and making it with them a hassle along the same lines
    as in a Stalinist state. And, like Muslim nations, INDIA HAS SODOMY LAWS WHICH CAN AND HAVE BEEN ENFORCED.
    Thailand has the best ladyboy scene. That may not last forever as the Taksin government continues to grow authoritarian fangs and the Thais - glorying in the crumbs he throws them - just love this guy.
    Well, perhaps people get the type of government they deserve.
    We may see a very difficult period of transition where Thailand is turned into an expensive, anitiseptic, dictatorial Singapore and there will be no other LB scene worth experiencing in Southeast Asia UNTIL Laos and Vietnam
    clean out the red vipers calmly roosting in their governmental nests.
    Not a pretty thought.......
    There is always Brazil, but it is not in Southeast Asia and has its own little TS idiosyncrasies......
    Other readers' thoughts?
    Mr. Lonely

Hello Angelo.

As always your posts make me think.( maybe to much )
    As you say there are other Asian countrys that have LB's , but then all of those countrys cant compair.
    Seems like everyone is getting scared of Taksin and looking ( hoping ) for a new place to go . Yes I would be interested in knowing where that place is also.

Your friend ,
    Jeff

Comment

Angelo-I think oyu have answered your own questions. First of all Thailand is tops as it has a tourist inifra structure and has always been accomadating to foreign visitors. Many other countries are just not as open nor are they nearly as cheap. Put together those ingredients and Thailand is tops.

Comment

Working...
      X