Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackmailed by a ladyboy...

Hi,

Last time I was in LOS with my favorite LB,  she insisted to have a picture  of me with her taken with her mobile.  I wasn't keen at that but finally I agreed.

After she took the picture of her with me looking both in the mirror, she smiled and said "now I can blackmail you".  I didn't found that very funny.  

For the moment we get along quite well.  But things can change quickly with a LB.  I never gave her my personal telephone n° in Europe.  I keep in touch with her by e-mail only.

As she had the idea of blackmailing in her mind, should I worry or do I see ghosts?  

So she said it; but hasn't done it......they are allowed a sense of humour too..........

You think too much...
    Wait til she does it, i don't think she will.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.  Fake names, fake origin countries and multiple phones come in quite handy at times like this.  

Seriously, I don't think anything will come of it, but if you start to have a falling out, start thinking like a Thai and don't cause trouble, and she will likely do the same. Keeping the stakes low also helps.   The less she thinks she has to gain, the less likely she will behave badly.

Comment

ok, so you are married, have 10 children, parents, a boss, friends, colleagues, etc...
        ... and she finds your address somewhere, say, by finding your records from the hotel receptionist who would happen to be her boyfriend!!...

Now, I would like to know what is the big deal about being on a picture with a ladyboy, smiling at a mirror?
        You were not caught on a photo both naked and doing naughty things, were you?

If you can be so much in trouble because you are just on a picture with another person, so then I am afraid tthat you have around you very very boring people, and I am happy for you that you enjoy your time with a lb with a sense of humor...

or, perhaps, you are a catholic priest !!!
        a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

They don´t have the brains to pull a scam like that
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

But educated Filipinos do
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(soi ladyboy @ Sep. 17 2009,22:22) After she took the picture of her with me looking both in the mirror.
              If the pics turn up on the net simply explain to your friends that you were working as a maintence guy at her apartment complex to fund your holiday .
              She asked you to hang her mirror and then insisted on taking a picture so she could recommend your workmanship to her friends and family , problem solved
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

LOL - I can't imagine an LB doing this.

Why?

Because their life is cheap in the LOS...
                They would not do that to a thai... A Farangs got more money.

Comment

one answer to this,dont let hookers take pics of you,would you do it back home?
                  robbo

Comment

Be careful, it's their country and I wouldn't put anything past a crafty Thai ladyboy
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

never known one thats not crafty
                      robbo

Comment

(soi ladyboy @ Sep. 17 2009,22:22) I keep in touch with her by e-mail only...
                        You keep in touch with a ladyboy hooker who insisted on taking a picture of you with her AND has joked about blackmailing you?

You deserve to be blackmailed.

Comment

That's nothing.... wait till you get 'Bam Cam'd"

Taken by a hidden
                          "Bam Cam"

Comment

I'm so installing one of those at home !!!

where do I buy ?
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 18 2009,11:04) I'm so installing one of those at home !!!

where do I buy ?
                              http://www.pimall.com/nais/e.menu-b.html

Comment

Working...
                              X