X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys and herpes...

With all the ladboy cocks ive seen up close, ive never seen one with visible herpes or blisters etc.

We hear warnings that there are 'other' things than HIV you can get from unprotected oral, but if thai LB sex workers are supposed to be such a high risk group in general, why havent i seen evidence of at least herpes on these girls?

Im hoping for a professional opinion or some facts.

Herpes exists, plain and simple. The lesions or bumps associated with it in it's active state can be extremely small in size. You may see them readily in a well lit room, but in the dim light of a bedroom where you may be uncovering her wiener for the first time, perhaps you won't spot them.
    To be sure your ladyboy does not have active herpes, you would probably need to skin back her foreskin under bright, preferably florescent, light and examine her love tool rather carefully. They will most likely be on the one third of the shaft closest to the end. Right behind the glans and/or in the foreskin region usually.

Disclaimer:
    That's my amateur analysis anyway. I am not a doctor, however I did play doctor as a young boy. So my points of view may not be exactly lockstep with more well trained professionals.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

In years gone by, there have been some startling photos of just such a thing. Others must have seen the pics too.

Today, what photographer would continue with a session where the girl had visible signs of infection?

Then again, what girl would arrive at a shoot knowing she had an outbreak of blisters that couldn't be avoided?

Someone may have an old pic they can post but we really don't need to see it, except for educational purposes.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

im not so concerned with the photoshoots as i am in real life.
        i usually go for my LB sex with the lights on, as i want to see every blissful moment, so hopefully i would spot it, if it exists.

my question is why we dont see more of it?
        do the girls stay home if they have an outbreak?
        do none of them have it?
        have you ever seen it on an LB?

Comment

So many pics are airbrushed these days it's impossible to tell. However I do remember seeing tell-tale signs of small bumps on older photos. There's also a vid on tube8 of a famous lb screwing a guy with what seems to be a large wart on his tool, and she appears to have warts around the anus....

Comment

(qwerty @ Sep. 30 2009,18:10) With all the ladboy cocks ive seen up close, ive never seen one with visible herpes or blisters etc.

We hear warnings that there are 'other' things than HIV you can get from unprotected oral, but if thai LB sex workers are supposed to be such a high risk group in general, why havent i seen evidence of at least herpes on these girls?

Im hoping for a professional opinion or some facts.
            Nobody is going to post those photos if they have them.

Oh look everybody I sucked this cock! For good measure I fucked her bareback lemontree style.

I was with a lb who had bad wax burns all around her groin. That freaked me out a little when I first saw it, and safe sex became even safer with her. i rember deleating some of the photos that showed this area.

Comment

guys... please dont turn this into a 'photos' thread.
              its about real LBs in the flesh and if youve ever encountered herpes on their cocks!

Comment

no i have never seen them live or in the photos I have taken of them thats put on their permanent record.

Comment

Of course it bloody exists... and you wouldn't want to shag with an outbreak! Jeb fucking na... or so they tell me,

Comment

There's a video I downloaded from Shemale yum of two Asian-American trannies going at it. One of them clearly has a visible wart on her ass and the other seems to completely ignore it. I about lost my lunch and never watched it again.

Comment

(blonde_havoc @ Sep. 30 2009,19:23) There's a video I downloaded from Shemale yum of two Asian-American trannies going at it. One of them clearly has a visible wart on her ass and the other seems to completely ignore it. I about lost my lunch and never watched it again.
                      hahaha... that's funny...

well that should teach you a lesson boy..
                      unless you want to lose some of your weight lol..

cheers

fi
                      "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

first, herpes is not always "active", i.e. there are not always blisters.

second, even in western countries, roughly 40-50% of the population has herpes.

third, given herpes is transmitted easily, I would expect 99% of ladyboys to be infected with herpes, and I would be very much surprised if I wasn't infected too (but it seems I very rarely show symptoms, if any).

and finally, about the pics, has nobody heard of photoshop ?

Comment

I think your figures may even slightly on the low side. There are many forms of herpes. Shingles, aka Herpes Zoster, breaks out in a wide cross section of the population and it seems as though one is born with it laying dormant in their system until some extreme stress may cause it to erupt. It is not transmitted from one person to another sexually that is for sure and coming in contact with another person's shingles, which usually appear on the back and around one side to the front of the ri area, won't cause you to get shingles as I recall.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

One of the Sunee girls a year back had a bad case of this on the top lip..strangely one of the guys here posted a photo of her and no one noticed the scab. Im no Doctor but it did look like Herpes
                            ( re edit- she was a service staff in Vrouge)

Very nasty stuff ..

A very pretty thing she was but i declined for obvious reasons

Comment

yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
                              such blisters certainly don't encourage endless french kissing...

Comment

Working...
                              X