X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny thing happened...

Kick over a lamp shade,? a pizza show up?, room service knocking while your in full stride? Trailer park boys movie on Satelite TV?

Whats the funniest thing thats happened to your while fucking you ladyboy?

I'll go first. Naturally.

I'm giving this lb named Leena who just arrived to Patong after a stint in Singapore. I'm giving her the high hard one at my guest house (Sombrero) late night. I hear some moaning and then screaming. I look into her eyes as I'm fucking her and sound is coming out but her lips aren't moving. I stop and we look at each other only to hear this obvious ladyboy getting nailed next door. We look at each other again and both of us crack up laughing.

1) I jump on the bed and her phone bounces up in the air and flies across the room...I ended up buying her a new phone.

2) Going at it in Pattaya, someone bangs on the wall, then calls from the lobby, then finally someone comes knocking at our hotel door to tell us to stop making such a racket.....its a pattaya hotel at 11pm for F*ks sake !!!!

3) Brought back 2 girls, 1st one turns out to be a postie she and I start while her friend is in the shower, after 10 minutes her friend still doesn't come out, I say come out, nope, eventually I get a bit loud and insist she comes out. She has a towel on, slips into bed, with her legs crossed, I force may hand between her thighs and grab her thing saying 'nice cock'
    she looks at me and lightens up saying "oh I didn't think you know we are ladyboys" !
    same encounter, when its all done they leave and I notice they left their lube on the table, I run into the hall and say you forgot this, one of them puts it her purse and leaves.
    The next day I notice its 'courtesy' lube - and I was paying for it.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

some things that happened:

- there is a funny portier at Fairmont hotel in Sing.
      once I came in with 2 of my latest conquests from OT's crazy horse bar and the guy whispered in my ear: "the girl in the blue dress is a man"
      I whispered back "the other one too".
      We both laughed hysterically without really knowing why.
      The lobby didn't miss a beat.

All portiers I saw in Sing in all hotels were very cool!

- Once, being totally drunk  I hung out in another LB bar and secured my squeeze for the night.
      I was so wasted that while I ascertained it was a ladyboy, I rushed it and didn't "feel it".
      And in the room, when she took off her clothes, she was a girl!!! A post-op, I mean.
      I was disappointed, and the girl (very pretty) said that it was funny, sometimes some customers are not happy, but usually not about her being a girl! LOL
      But it was all cool afterwards, she was a 10, good hearted and LOUD.  

- Lea from Obsessions gave me a fuck like I never had. It was quite different from the normal pumping, she shaked her ass in all directions, I had a feeling like fucking a LB torero on the bull!

- I was sleeping quietly, and at something like 3:00 am the LB got horny and just slipped on a condom, KY and proceeded. Not an unpleasant experience.

And there is always something about those lobby and lift encounters, be it the young german traveller group who come in at the same moment after "tasting" some of bangkok's sleaze (like smoking weed without inhaling) making some comments, or the stuck-up mid-aged "cultural" travelers couples from France who didn't expect a five star hotel to be so close to the red lights, hubby staring at the LB's tits and wife trying not to, and making frustrated comments like "tu crois pas que c'est un garcon, ca?"... and finally there is the 70-something british couple staying totally impassible but staring in a way to say "we know everything about this LB and her cock, but we won't react and even tell you good bye or good night when you will leave the elevator".
      hehe

Comment

Having a shower with the ex girlfriend, we start going at it bareback using shampoo as lube. But we stop after a few strides cause the shampoo has gone into the eye of my cock and starts stinging the hell out of me. So am left in the shower alone in pain, trying to squeeze all the shampoo out of the head of my cock.
        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I forgot one episode from july:
          Bee burnt my chest using the PBR's shower - not funny. The skin remained red for 2 days.

courtesy of the PBR. The weak pressure of the shower is not so much a pain as the temperature which is difficult to regulate.

Comment

Good stuff guys.

Thanks for renaming the thread its more encompassing this way.

My ex knows how I despise Taxi drivers who refuse to take you some where you want to go. I think most lbs hate taxi drivers as well. Anyway this taxi pulls up on Silom road and she politely tells him where we want to go. I see him shake his head no and I hear her tone change as she has her say, and firmly shuts the door. He quickly struggles to roll down his window while we walk. I ask her what she said and he is backing up to get the last word but we are walking faster, then another taxi pulls up behind him so he can't go any further back, and we jump in it. She tells me she told him to go back to Issan farmboy if you don't want to work in Bangkok.

I ask her why this set him off "because he is from Issan" We eventually pass this guy and he gives us the finger so we give him both barrels back. I asked her what he was yelling through the open window and she says something about me being a ladyboy, but I already know I'm ladyboy.
            Made my day.

Comment

Working...
            X