Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Boarhog @ Oct. 03 2009,15:42) That Laotion one from Easy Bar Jen. Now thats a mamma!

Isn't Kaew the Mamasan at EZY Bar?

Comment

Nadia from Family Bar gets my vote for best mamasan LT GF type date with many repeat performances

Comment

(gart4571 @ Oct. 03 2009,18:47)
        (Boarhog @ Oct. 03 2009,15:42) That Laotion one from Easy Bar Jen. Now thats a mamma!

What does that make Lita?

Comment

ย I don't know? Co-owner? R U talkin about Lita?

Here is Jen at Lita's Birthday party at Ezy Bar.

Here is a link to the other thread: https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;st=940
          Attached Files

Comment

(gart4571 @ Oct. 03 2009,18:47)

Well if she is then it makes my reply two:

Topic: The Master of planet Bator visits Earth, an alien in the land of ladyboys ( trying to get 20.000 views before my departure!!!)
            Read it, even if you can't understand it

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;st=100

Page 6 post 120

It was actually Nut and me at the door, which we found was locked. Nut knew where the spare key was and it was us who came in fist. But as you were covered by a blanket of ladyboys you could not see that....
            I left with Kaew to the room opposite. I was suffering from blueballs and Kaew relieved me from that pain...
            Kaew is even older than the others....
            She is the one on the right, the one on the Left is Tata but I suppose you all already know.

And no, I do not have phone numbers of them!
            Another reposted picture from EZY bar (I'm trying to beat Boarhog at it ย  )

Don't worry BH, I wont repost that ghostly underwater picture
            Attached Files
            Lost in Space!

Comment

..can recomend Kaew in any way, 'cause she is realy a true friend.....
              Attached Files
              xxx

Comment

I've been slightly obsessed with Alis since her Club 131 days. Has anyone barfined her since her promotion to mamasan at LaBamba? Also is she the owner's GF? (I wouldn't want to step on two many toes. From the times I interacted with her in the bar (club 131), I be willing to be she is good in bed. Any advise on attempting to barfine her?

Comment

I've been with a couple of Mama Sans- the big problem though is face. If you're a regular its bad form to atry nd take one of the other ladies after you've been with the boss. As the MS can have 'pick of the litter' they can afford to be choosy as to who they take and it's NEVER in one's interest to upset them!!
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Mamasans never have OUR interests in mind.

Comment

Had the mamasan from Goodboys with me together with Nam, one of the few ladyboys there.
                      Attached Files
                      Ernest

Comment

I went with Bass , the mamasan in some Sunee Plaza bar, and she never left me alone after that..Supposed to go to her place but ended up in that shithole ST room in Sunee which more resembles a prison block.. sticking of piss etc.. you know the score

havent been back since....never again ....arrivederci

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 03 2009,16:16)
                          (eltel @ Oct. 03 2009,15:45) Any photos?
                          Check out this thread, post 1003, That is Jen. She is on this post by our own Master Bator who REPOSTED it.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....st=1000

Go back pages and you can see her reappear in some better shots
                          with her nice body.

farangbah ยท Stevie P barfined Jimbo once.
                          I think thats called a Pappason?

Sgt694U bought Jimbo some roses. Personally I don't see the attraction.
                          Shhh, Dont let that one get out

It was a good time, i thought he deserved them

Comment

Working...
                          X