X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want quaility not quantity?

Ok i will be touching down in Thailand in less than 8 days and i really do want to poll this forum. I have been reading threads and looking at great pics, but for my only experience bkk seems to have the best bang for the buck! I have never been to the great Patt or the fantasy soft sweet Phuket. I want to make this treat last for a long time seeing as how with my work it could be 6mos to 1 year but I can get back. I like the truly fem. girl with athletic bodies (example Cartun or Bibi) and Im a top for life! To all respected BM's input is valued!!

cheers

neo
    where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Neogzim, this is kind of an eternal, and moot, debate.  

You will get an assortment of answers, but sexual attractions (athletic femboys, topping) and time allotment are only two of the innumerable variables, both internal and external, that go into an enjoyable holiday.  And all the planning in the world cannot completely alter, control, or account for the collision of all the factors involved in real time.  

Might I humbly suggest a possible mix?  Pattaya and BKK are a taxi ride away from each other.  Perhaps you could arrive in Patts, which has a wider range of environments to see which you enjoy most.  If you find it is indeed the high-impact go-go bar that suited your fancy best, and you've somehow bored yourself with the choices in Pattaya, or simply want to see it for comparison and future excursions, then hop in a cab to BKK.

Happy and safe travels to you.  

Cheers.

Comment

Superb response and one which I totally agree with.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

My best recommendation is get a hotel near the action - I travel on company business and used to stay at the Conrad in Bangkok. Too far from the fun....If you are not within a short walk to Nana, make sure you are on the SkyTrain line.

Most of my experience is Bangkok based. But my impression is the girls just want to go short time and then back to try for a second round. I tend to prefer long time as its nice to cuddle and find a stiffy int eh middle of the night ;-)

Comment

Bangkok versus Pattaya?

Assuming you are only there a short time on holiday then consider this -

Bangkok is one of the busiest, crowded & polluted cities on earth with traffic jams that are legendary. (The Sky Train tip above is very relevant)

Pattaya started as a holiday resort that grew to boast the most sordid sex scene in the world, in other words.... perfect..

Pattaya still has a holiday town lifestyle - you can walk everywhere, people aren't as busy as they are in Bangkok.

I know all about Pattaya's reputation for being a shitpit, I don't find it like that myself. I find there is a certain charm about a place that offers such a potent mix.

Nefarious delights abound, with the ever present element of danger to raise the excitement level. You never know what lies around the next corner.

So stay in Bangkok if you like big cities, don't mind transport considerations everytime you go somewhere different or go to Pattaya for the complete Thai sex tourist holiday with a big serve of camararderie thrown in.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Spot on my Aussie amigo. Unless one has their eye on a particular lb who is in Bkk, that their life will feel incomplete without shagging, there is really no reason to spend any time there. Pattaya, and it's cheaper lodging, transportation, and entertainment costs, is less than 2 hrs away.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

From what I have seen over the years it's not even close;  BKK gets the real talent and Pattaya gets the leftovers.

This question asked where the quality is, not which city is ''better'' in some way or another and that question will never be decided as some people just prefer one to the other...... with that in mind I do believe the real quality, the better-looking ladyboy and lady hookers, are in the big city.
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I agree. The most beautiful girls congregate in Bangkok.

The difference is that in Bangkok, you go to a very few bars concentrated in a couple-three small areas.

In Pattaya, the bars are all over town and you can run into sexy, good-looking ladies almost anywhere you go. A different experience.
                Me at myself.com

Comment

Quantity has a qualitative value. So chances are if you step into a few nana bars that among the hundred ladyboys will be what you want.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh the eternal debate- I plead the Fifth
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Choices, choices - ultimately everyone is different or all the variety would not be on offer.
                      Tall/Short
                      Slim/Fuller figure
                      Long/Short hair
                      Breasts?

Now add in personal spending choice.
                      Pattaya is better value but you still "Pay for what you get".
                      Bangkok is more expensive but Nana is unique
                      Phuket is a tropical island and can be more expensive but less polluted than Bangkok

There is no correct answer - just a choice.

Comment

The friendliness and as previously stated cameraderie of Sin City by the Sea gets my vote all the time...............

The girls are surprisingly varied with some diamonds in the rough and a few hidden gems amongst them..........some stunners to be found and the bars have fresh additions on a regular basis...............lots of sight seeing can be found a short distance from Patts and a fair few islands and great beaches are never far away...................and if the Big City still calls it's a mere 90 mins away.................

Just make sure the main man enjoys himself..................
                        My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

He can't really go wrong in either place, of course....

as  for quality I still stand by the BKK comments, but if  the poster does go to Pattaya he is certainly guaranteed to find some stunners as well; although usually not my style {tall, too-skinny LB's who dress slutty and smoke like chimneys} the Jenny Star Bar has 20-30 girls every night and 5 or more of them would be considered an 8 or 9 on a scale of 10. The always-popular Moo included, she's actually a 10.

With all the other bars there you could certainly find a few more I would guess, but to me the quality always worked in Nana.
                          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I was in both Pook Bars the other week and there were some stunning fresh girls there.........................

Unfortunately my personal assistant prevented me from indulging but they all had a hungry look about them.....................

And of course there always a stunner to be found in Walking Street............

Pookie.........
                            Attached Files
                            My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Working...
                            X