Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see it as part of the erotic 'game' that makes this so enticing. After all, if they didn't have a male characteristic, we wouldn't even be talking about them....

It can be interesting when you've taken someone for a few hours, a day, week, whatever, and you've thought of them entirely as female. Then some trick of light (or a couple days of forgetting to pluck) makes you see them suddenly as the boy they once were and still are.

It can be a major turn off or a step to new heights of sexiness. Just depends.
    Me at myself.com

Comment

Each to their own, and I totally respect everybody's views here (am not looking for a definition battle) I think the best thing about LB's is that they're attractive to so many different kinds of people...

It's hard to describe... I like LB's because of their female traits."Femboys" don't turn me on... I want big tits, and the face of a lady... not some young boy who looks a bit puny.

But... that's just what I want. I'm not here to battle definitions or disrespect other people's enjoyment...

Comment

Working...
      X