X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Night LB Massage

There is a haircut / massage place on Sukhumvit between Soi 5 and 7. Sadly, I never even got the name of the place, but will report back.

Last night, around 01:45 it was still open and there were 2 LB's sitting out front.

Had a fun time upstairs with a cute girl, with a hard body calling herself Benz.

Spent about 75 minutes, the first 20 or so consisting of a so-so massage.

She then stripped to show off a decent sized, rock hard cock, ready to play.

She topped me, then gave a CBJ.

She was happy with 1,500 on top of 500 for the "massage".

Nice late night surprise.

For 2000 baht she better be heading home with me for a few hours or for the night and not just a quickie and a massage.

Cheers,
    HighHeelLover

Comment

(payforeplay @ Oct. 27 2009,19:51) She was happy with 1,500 on top of 500 for the "massage".
      Happy is an understatement. I reckon she would have been delirious
      happy when in thailand

Comment

just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

its in soi 7/1 across the rd from Bangkok Beat

Comment

(Megatic @ Oct. 29 2009,02:08) its in soi 7/1 across the rd from Bangkok Beat
            Do you have any other info you could share, like is it open in the daytime and are there LBs available earlier?

Comment

I,m in the lounge at Melbourne airport right now. I have just sent an sms to Tan, booking a sesssion for tonight , she come to my loom at Star Inn also soi 7/1.
              I have been with her before when she worked out of a place in soi 18.
              I will fid out what time they open and let you know Jon.
              Hoping I have enough stamina to go for a stroll to Guess afterwards, I'm only in town 12 hours, who needs sleep
              When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

The place is called Nuch Massage and is on Sukhumvit Road, between Soi 5 and Soi 7.

I was happy to pay 2000 for the entire session, as:

A) I never bring girls back to my hotel room, only using ST rooms. So that money was saved. And

B) I also did not have to pay a barfine or buy any lady drinks.

I understand if several members think I paid over the top.
                They do not have to go there.

I offered the report as I am certain several board members would be interested in using this place.

Comment

You make some good points P4P it is not really comparing apples with apples, in any event what you pay is between you and your LB.
                  It seems we're talking about two different places. Last night I ordered Tan as a take away from the establishment in soi 7/1, it's not actually opposiite Bangkok Beat, but at World Inn which is a few doors down on the same side as Bangkok Beat.
                  I wouldn't bother with her if  your actually after a masssage, but she knows what she's doing in the suck n fuck game, top or bottom, it's up to you.
                  There are three LB's on the books and are basically open all hours as Tan lives over the shop.
                  This is all good news for us guys who often travel with partners, it's not so hard to beg off the day time shopping trip, now there are two  diversions to rival trailing around MBK

Comment

Any photos of the three lb's on the payroll?

Could someone do us the honour of taking a photo next time they are there.

It will be giving them some publicity of course.

Cheers

Comment

Your wish is my command Eltel,
                      I'm on the road with my fairly new netbook and I don't have my resizing software on it. Well now I've had enough time to search on the forum and downloaded a programme reccommended by Stogie.
                      This is Tan from World Inn
                      Attached Files

Comment

And this is Lek from World Inn
                        Attached Files
                        Mister Arse

Comment

hmm ive stayed at the fleapit called World INN,am a regular pervert in soi 7 so ill look out for this one
                          robbo

Comment

Here is another Tan, from a more operational point of view
                            Attached Files

Comment

I've been with Tan a couple of times in Sukhumvit 18 and she's definitely an enthusiastic performer. My only complaint is her hygiene standards could be higher. Ask her to have a shower before the massage.

Comment

Working...
                              X