X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Lo's Ass

I just had one of those conversations with the Pinay wife which makes me want to hope a plane more each day.

She "goes with the crowd" and says Jennifer Lopez has the prettiest butt on this planet. I disagree.

Would love to hear your comments. Who do you guys think has the best looking butt around.

Perfect.
    0.00%
    Over rated.
    0.00%
    Would put a ladyboy's to shame.
    0.00%
    Hasn't a chance when compared to a ladyboy's.
    0.00%
    Would have to try both at the same time to decide.
    100.00%

Originally posted by (Rebel Ray @ July 31 2003,12:26)
    I just had one of those conversations with the Pinay wife which makes me want to hope a plane more each day. * *

She "goes with the crowd" and says Jennifer Lopez has the prettiest butt on this planet. * I disagree.

Would love to hear your comments. *Who do you guys think has the best looking butt around.

There is no doubt in my mind that among well known people, celebs, athletes, etc, the absolute finest butt ever belongs to the beautiful and talented Serena Williams. J-Lo isn't even on the same planet when you compare her butt to Serena's.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

She would have to go a long way to compare with Banana, Jenny or Cheri from this site that is for sure
      Thailand for fun in the sun
      Enjoy it while you can
      Times are changing

Comment

Sorry, J-Lo... If you were not famous I wouldn't give you a second glance. Mind you, she is smart and a great actress... But she looks too much like a drunk Brazilian she-male for my taste...

I have orgasms that involve snog sessions with Banana...

Comment

Maybe I have a very ordinary taste, but J-Lo is really one of those sexy hot latina chics that turn me on. Love her femininity, her bitchiness...and her ass! There's only one thing I'd love more.....if this girl would have something between her legs...

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Lefty... Your signature is WAAAAAY out of control...! But I love ya anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ July 31 2003,15:52)
              Lefty... Your signature is WAAAAAY out of control...! But I love ya anyway!
              Gee, all I said was "Lefty loves Manny" *

Originally posted by (disqplay @ July 31 2003,14:35)
              She would have to go a long way to compare with Banana, Jenny or Cheri from this site that is for sure
              I'll have to take your word for it and assume that you've met those 3 in person to make that assertion, because from looking through their photos in their galleries, other than a couple of partial shots of Cheri's butt, there are no really good butt shots at all. You want to see a real butt shot on the finest ladyboy of all? Here is Manny, in all her splendor *

― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Yep... Manny is a sex bomb... Bloody bloody bloody...

Comment

Hey Lefty I have not only seen all three but I have had the pleasure to kiss all three and for me they are way better than J-Lo butt. I have never seen Manny's but I will give it to you it is a great one.
                  Thailand for fun in the sun
                  Enjoy it while you can
                  Times are changing

Comment

Originally posted by (disqplay @ July 31 2003,22:43)
                    Hey Lefty I have not only seen all three but I have had the pleasure to kiss all three and for me they are way better than J-Lo butt. I have never seen Manny's but I will give it to you it is a great one.
                    As the Aussies would say, good on ya mate *
                    We need to suggest to Jon though that he try to work more butt shots into more galleries.
                    If you take a look at the pics for those 3, the butt shots are lacking.
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

This has to be one of the best looking ass's on the site! J' Lo? Who the fuck is J' Lo compared to an ass like Kitty's? I have worked all across Africa, the last time I bothered to look at J' Lo's fat ass, it reminded me of a Nigerian woman I saw - her ass was so big she carried stuff on it! I kid you not, I used to have a photo of her walking down the dirt road with stuff piled on her ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Thaipan,Aug. 01 2003,10:31
                        This has to be one of the best looking ass's on the site! J' Lo? Who the fuck is J' Lo compared to an ass like Kitty's? I have worked all across Africa, the last time I bothered to look at J' Lo's fat ass, it reminded me of a Nigerian woman I saw - her ass was so big she carried stuff on it! I kid you not, I used to have a photo of her walking down the dirt road with stuff piled on her ass!

Yup, Kitty's looking fine as hell in that gallery. She has always been spoken of as one of the nicest ladyboys in Bkk, from what I've heard from other guys as well as her friends. Though I've never met her personally. But lately she hasn't gotten much mention on the site. This gallery is over a year old, maybe it is time for Jon to bring Kitty back in an new update. Whaddaya think? *

― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Great idea Lefty but apparently the lovely Kitty has taken up with a lesbian who is looking after her quite well nicely and therefor she isn't working anymore! Shame really as I and lots more would love to have the pleasure of her amazing figure!

I'm sure Stogie or Jon can give you an update on Kitty.

Comment

J Lo is a way over rated skank!! i do not like thosebig butts although I know those lations do. Like i always say one mans trash is anothers trasure!! I cannot figure you out Mr lefty-you talk about big asses then you are drooling over Serena Williams talk about big asses!! I think the Williams sisters are absolute beasts-look at their fucking father!!! I like the little tiny hieney asians anyday!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X