X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My relationship with Natalie is over!

As been her bf for 4 and a half year i can confirm that our relationship now have ended!   Only comment from me is that is not easy be a bf to a former superstar. It have only cost me 8-9 mill baht   Like this pics taken in Europe. Wish her good luck!  
    Attached Files

Show must go on...
    I apologize for my English..

Comment

any cock pics?
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

hers, not yours

don't want another narto situation on our hands
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

and who's fault was that?      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

While I always thought she looked good I never thought she looked great and her videos in ATS never were that hot. I would spend a couple thousand baht to give it a try but I can't imagine spending US $250K like the poster states. I hope he had great sex at least 6000 times for that money.

Comment

JaiDee was her closest friend and i think still is.   But he have wright.  a relationship between a farang and a lb very   selden survive five years.
              Attached Files

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 31 2009,08:34) and who's fault was that?      
                You're gettin' good these days, Pac!

I've always said Natalie was a special ladyboy, great person and super-friendly ...... too bad it didn't work 'forever' for you Cotton, but if you had some good years with her and have no regrets about it than it must have worked out OK for you all around.

There is another story on this forum right now about another famous LB which DIDN'T end quite as well.

Nice pics by the way, got more? Love boots on sexy ladies and ladyboys.....
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

madrid
                  Attached Files

Comment

more, more, more, please......

she seems to like that same black handbag for some reason, she's been using it for years on her world tour.
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I have some /many) good memories with Natalie i will have for ever.
                      We have traveled arond the world togrther and in every city i have memories of her. My big love in life

Comment

I have thousands of pics of her taken around the world. If you want show them talk with her.
                        Natalie is a wonderful girl, but she is a lb
                        My 4 and a half besr years i spend with her. Memories everybody only can dream about

Comment

And now she have new chandbag: Luis Vuiton and Chanel og course

Comment

At least it looks you're moving on with it...........good.............

No relationship ends "nicely" so hopefully we'll see a pic of your new "love" on here soon....................
                            My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

cotton, sorry to hear that your relationship has come to the end of the line with Natalie however and despite the significant investment that you made....... I would suggest that you have definitely had the best years out of her
                              Now move on and find yourself a gorgeous play thing in her early 20's.....show her the meaning of life

Great snaps by the way

Comment

Working...
                              X