Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now it's my turn...

My name is Chompoo. In Thai language, mean Rose Apple

I read the forum and I see you all are writing about me. Some people are saying good things and other people saying bad things, so I think you should hear what I have to say.
    My English is not very good but I hope you can understand. This is not my style, but I feel I have to put some things straight.
    You all see the website my husband write, and the bad thing he say in it. He also says bad things about me. What he does NOT say is the bad things about him.
    When we get married I very happy. I marry for love €“ not for money.  When we are married I think you should stay with one person. I do, even though I have many boyfriend before. When I am married, I am loyal and I not have other sexual partners.  
    I know he very smart. He think he very smart. I meet a man who I think is like a Thai person. He has lived in Thailand for a long time; he talks Thai, understand Thai and can even write Thai. He have good education, but it not help him be smart. And after what he has done to me I think he just stupid.
    For the first month after we are married everything is OK - and then I receive a call from  lady who say she wants to be his secretary. He tell me he want to take young girl from University, to train her for job. I ask why he need ladyboy? He say not matter if ladyboy. But whe I ask her to give information about her university, she tell me she really a bar girl. Naturally I am angry with my husband and we fight. Not only does he go chasing a lady as soon as we married, but he lies to me and try to tell some bullshit story. And we are married only 1 month.
    2 months later. Another lady. This time we eat dinner and a friend tell me she have man keep calling her. I find out its my husband. So more fighting, more anger but I give him another chance.
    3 months later €“ a third lady €“ who work in make-up section of local store.
    This time is too much. Every time he will not stop going with ladies €“ and will not stop lying to me. So now I am hurt and we have big fight. He get angry because every time he try to go with other lady I find out. And yes, I get very angry and break things. I don€™t want any of his things around and I was so angry that I break all his things. I not want in my house. This is what he not tell you - is that it is MY house. Not his house. Nothing wrong when he break my plasma TV and radio €“ my things? I still have police report. And he tell everybody how I hurt him. But he hurt me too. Arm broken. I go for x-ray. Not broken but very sore and I have report from doctor. We both go to hospital. I hurt him not OK. He hurt me €“ he say nothing.
    And he make up story about my mafia friends. I not know criminal like this. I know strong ladyboy for sure, but he lie about this on his website.
    And after this? I give him another chance. He says he loves me really and I want to believe him so even though we have a very big fight I say OK, one more chance. Because we have big fight I think he going to change for sure. But he not.
    Then he goes for plastic surgery. He mention that in his website? No, I think not. He complain that I have plastic surgery, but then he goes and does the same thing. And not just one time. Now he go many time for Botox. He is a hypocrite!
    While he is recovering I look after him for one week, but then he get another SMS. It is obviously yet another girlfriend €“ are you counting €“ by this time 4 different ladys and ladyboys.  And again I angry and I so angry, smoke come out my ears and I scratch his face €“ the face with plastic surgery. Yes, I know is wrong but he make me so angry with lies and deceit.  
    Lady number 5 appears at this time and starts spreading lies about me and his daughter. You can imagine, marrying a man that already has a daughter is very difficult. She loves her father, but does not necessarily like me. But this new lady says this story is going round about me smacking his daughter. Which is not true.
    I even buy present for daughter €“ 20,000 baht - but she lose it. She not care anything. She only value what father give her. But when she lose she say housekeeper take. So sack housekeeper. And she spit on my face and open my skirt and show man when he see man looking at me. Father tell me €“ this is OK, she will learn. How many time before she learn. Never!  
    I know I cannot be mother to his daughter, but she is like her father. She tells lies, to me and to other people to hurt me. She is cruel and mean to my younger sister when they meet and fights with her. But of course a father would never believe me over his own daughter.  
    He meet another lady (number 6) from King Castle I think. And I think, good, he can settle down with she and get out of my life. But no he come back again and stays in my house, even though I not want him. This girlfriend come to my house looking for him €“ is very bad. This girlfriend and my €˜husband€™ are gossiping about me and rubbishing me, saying how stupid I am and talking to other people about me and saying bad things.    
    I go collect some mobile phones from the repair shop and then mix up, and she sees me and is very scared. Repair man say she look like corpse. Good. But why he keep doing this?
    But then he ask me go back for a short time in Phuket, to help him with a big business customer. And I do, but what happens? €“ another lady.
    So now what is left for me?  I just want to finish and let him go. He cannot stop chasing ladies and ladyboys and will just keep lying and telling stories to cover it up.
    So €“ what do you think? I not want to write and all my friends tell me not to write like this but I need to say something and tell somebody and make you stop talking about me like I the only bad person.
    So I think it important for you to know what this guy, my €˜husband€™, has done to provoke me and make me angry.
    Now 9 different ladies €“ probably more. OK €“ this is bad, but I not care what he do now.  But what is worse - he go with other women but he have sex with no condom and then come back to me each time. You all know about HIV? Is this responsible or acceptable behaviour for any man?  And that shows you how much he thinks about me.
    So yes, I am angry and yes, I fight with him. And I think he is a bad man, a liar and a cheat. He think it is all my fault? Then he is stupid as well.
    I am not a bad person €“ I like to think I am good. Yes, I work in a bar before €“ so what? You think this makes me bad?  Up to you, but don€™t just believe what he says.
    Thank you for those people who support me. Those who think I am  bitch €“ a word spread around by his daughter €“ nothing I say will make you think better about me. But maybe this letter will make you think a bit more about him.  
    I know he very clever guy and can say things on his website and on forum and everybody believe him. But I need to say something too.

WHAT YOU WILL DO WHEN YOU WAKE UP ONE DAY YOU FIND OUT YOUR HUSBAND GO HAVE HUSBAND??

good luck to you husband

goodbye and good riddance
    Attached Files

WHAT YOU WILL DO WHEN YOU WAKE UP ONE DAY YOU FIND OUT YOUR HUSBAND GO HAVE HUSBAND??
    Attached Files

Comment

the other side to the coin.

love it

steviep

Comment

Thanks for telling Chompoo...

its always good to hear the other side. We dont get that here very often... and we dont all believe the guys that post here...well i dont anyway

Comment

the other side of the story - who to believe? probably both!
          looks like a critical fail.

I wonder how long the relationship was before marriage?

anyway:
          the score is 1-1, ball in the middle.

Comment

(Rose Apple @ Nov. 06 2009,19:45) .... But I need to say something too.   goodbye and good riddance
               Thanks for posting here, Chompoo!
            TT

Comment

What he does NOT say is the bad things about him.

I was sort of wondering about that...and come back anytime hun.

Those are very very odd pics it must be said...
              "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

(Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 06 2009,20:20) Those are very very odd pics it must be said...
                it must be said that he looks as if hes just come of the casting couch for the next Dracula movie

Comment

Looks like grandpa munster.

Comment

Well that settles it then, I'm not dating either of them!
                    In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

who needs jeremy kyle.?
                      this stuff is priceless.

another daily reason to stay single.
                      you cant polish a turd.

Comment

or the count
                        Attached Files

Comment

(stonefre @ Nov. 06 2009,15:11) Looks like grandpa munster.  
                          that's exactly what i thought ...

(or she took them off one of Ernestos TRs)

x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

This is the best thread in months. Chompoo, you rock!

Comment

Brilliant Chompoo - Revenge is a dish best eaten cold - Wishing you luck and much happiness.

Comment

Working...
                              X