Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just seen THE BEACH movie

Dear fellows,

I don't get to see many movies due to work but I saw The Beach tonight. What a load of crap ! I am told they virtually destroyed one of the Phi phi islands for that piece of shit movie. What a diabolical liberty those assholes took - Thailand REALLY is PARADISE - not some drug induced dream.

The only thing I do agree with is to KEEP OUT the fucking larger swilling pondlife you see in Pattaya/Phuket, abusing themselves and the locals - real scum. Your day will come.

If only I could get away with offloading an M60 fully loaded with attached grenade launcher on these animals that ruin natural beauty and everything decent in there path because they operate on an AA battery to power there 1/2 a brain cell.

mai pehn rai,

Bricktop
    Thank fuck for the AK.

Brick, believe it or not, as bad as the movie was, it was better than the book. I still can't believe I wasted the better part of a week on that piece of crap by Alex Garland which got so much hype and left me feeling like 'what the hell was THAT??' But it was kind of like swimming across a lake; you decide halfway across that you can't make it; do you turn back or just go for it? I read the whole thing and was pissed at myself for it.

naturally i had to see the movie of the same name with that skinny runt Leonardo and that sucked as well; at least the scenery was good. but yes, you are correct that they tore up some nice island beachfront property to make that piece of trash. When you go to Phuket these days there are companies that make big cash taking farang's out there to see where they filmed that movie.

Jon

Comment

Hey Bricktop,

Dont hold back, tell us what you REALLY think.

Jeff

P.S. I thought the movie sucked too.

Comment

Never seen it, never fuckin' will... I couldn't watch that shitty movie Titanic partly because of that Leonardo arse wipe.

Comment

Hey what do you expect form the loony lefties that make up Hollyweird. Funny these are the same people who live in mansions (their elecricity bills are probably more than my mortgage) and scream about the environment and they go tear up and trash an island 10,000 miles away. They dont give a fuck limo liberals they are!

Comment

7-->
            Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Aug. 09 2003,18[img
            http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]7)]If only I could get away with offloading an M60 fully loaded with attached grenade launcher on these animals that ruin natural beauty and everything decent in there path because they operate on an AA battery to power there 1/2 a brain cell.
            A grenade launcher attached to an M60?? There no way to attach a grenade launcher to an M60 that I've ever heard of.

We used to have an underbarrell grenade launcher on our M16s though, I think it was called an M141 grenade launcher if I recall correctly.

Comment

This Leonardo is the biggest sucker anywhere - what a pain in the ass! The whole movie as well as the book - very true Jon - is just a piece of shit!

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
              X