X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anny's Transformation

I would like to say that I enjoy the company of both GG's and LB's so I'm not shy about looking at the "private parts" of a biological woman.... I certainly don't mean any disrespect to Anny but the pictures of her "transformation" were anything but exciting .... I'm not a religious guy, but I guess there are just some things G-d can do better than even the best surgeons. To me its a turn - off ....
    That said, we all have to remember that she didn't have the surgery to please any of us .... This was probably a life long dream of hers and I'm sure it took tremendous courage ...
    Although post-op ladyboys are not my thing, I still would like to congratulate her on the fullfillment of her dream ...

delicately well put, Oracle.

Your line  about 'she didn't do it to please any of us' is right on the spot; she has wanted to live like a lady since she was a very young girl and this is the fulfillment of a  lifetime dream.    I would guess that 90% of the site are not into post-op girls,  but,  we  have to try and please the other 10 % as well as keep promises to our models;  we can not abandon girls we have been friendly with just because they have the final surgery.  When Anny asked if she could   do another photo shoot with us,  of course we were willing to work with her; she is one of the nicest girls we have ever known and  has helped us find about 25 girls for this website.

Post-op's are not  favored  by most of the guys here, but it's a fact of life;  at least 50% of the girls I Interview on a regular basis tell me that some day they will have that done.  No kidding.  But  we know what the majority like, and so, fittingly, about 90% of our models will always have their dick attached.

Some of the girls from the site who have had it recently; Anny, Neay, and Katy. some girls who are just waiting until they have a little more dough; Jinny, Chompoo, Ing, Oh, Nicole and about 25 other girls that escape me right now.

Jon

Comment

It was a dream of Kuis for a while. When you are a girl with a winkle it can be hard to adjust... (No pun intended&#33 But she is now comfortable with herself, and won't get it done.

There is something instinctively dispelling about a person with their knob snipped off... And there isn't much of a turn on in a post op. GGs are definitely gonna score big over posts...

Still, for what it's worth Anny still looks pretty good. (She's Girl of the Month in The Clubhouse...)

Click below!

Comment

I spent some very enjoyable time with anny a while back and can say she wanted to be a "girl" for quite a while now. After she did the deed she emailed me to tell me about it and was afraid I wouldn't want to see her again. She is a wonderful person.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 07 2003,00:44)
          And there isn't much of a turn on in a post op. GGs are definitely gonna score big over posts...
          Stogie having been with Pre and post ops I have to say that some times a post op will score over a GG and that is in the "sheer horniness" stakes!

Having said that I did appreciate Oracles (?) point of her not doing it to please us. I have always thought Anny to be one of the most beautiful girls on the site and wish her every happiness.

Comment

Anny is one of the most gorgeous and graceful girls I've ever seen. I'm happy for her and it's true that they do it first of all for themselves and not to please us - and definitely not me. It's their body, their mind and their free will!

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

BTW Stoogie,
              When are we gonna be able to see the "original" train-stopper, AKA Kui once again on the site?

Don't you two owe us a Thai Army set ala "Saving PVT Kui" from the old forum?

Comment

Well, this is a very sensitive issue. I mentioned many times that I had a nine-year relationship with a Thai postop TS and she had her SRS one year or more before I ever met her.
                She was a good girlfriend to me and she is still my very good friend today. Her mother treats me better than my own.
                Having said all that, I NEVER look at photos of postops on this site or any other site. There is no longer anything about postops that stimulates my interest.
                I read in some medical journal somewhere (THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE?) that the suicide rate for postop TSs is THROUGH THE ROOF.
                I hope I read that incorrectly or that their information is wrong.
                Mr. Lonely

Comment

Working...
                X