X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut lb's ?

Do all the LB's have foreskin or can you find any with a "cut" cock? All the pics I've seen show "uncircumsized" dicks.

Snip,,,,,Snip.....
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Snip,,,,Snip......
      Attached Files

Comment

Snip,,,,Snip......
        Attached Files

Comment

You haven't been looking hard enough! While it is true that almost all Asian ladyboys are uncircumcized, occasionally one sneaks through...

Check out the adorable FIAT from Pattaya!  
          Attached Files

Comment

Snip,,,,Snip........
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks guys...some fine looking ladys there! I'm not a big fan of foreskin, not that that would stop me! Just a personal preference.

Comment

It's not just you man. There was a poll last month and a clear majority prefered circumcised.

Small and Circumcised 12 [13.95%]
                  Small and Not Circumcised 9 [10.47%]
                  Supersized and Circumcised 35 [40.70%]
                  Supersized but Not Circumcised 25 [29.07%]
                  Chop It Off (I Love Postops) 5 [5.81%]

Comment

Circumsized cocks are much more prevalent in the PI due to the Catholic influence. If you find a Muslim ladyboy like Janny in Phuket, they too will be almost certainly be circumsized.
                    Also, the second one down is Aom and that pic is deceiving b/c she is NOT circumsized, she just has the foreskin pulled back behind the head in that pic. Aom is personal friend and one of the sweetest most wonderful people you could ever meet. She should just about be finished with her time as a Buddhist monk based on what she said the last time I talked to her a few months ago. She'd said she was finishing in January 2005. I sure hope that her lovely hair grows back quickly.

Comment

Also, the bottom pic is Je Je and while I don't know her in a carnal way, I do not believe she is circumsized either. She is just hard in that pic and the foreskin is pulled back. Look at a pic where she is totally flacid and the foreskin covers the glans.
                      On an uncirmcusized ladyboy, all foreskins are not the same.
                      There are some like TukTak who's foreskin completely envelops the glans even when completely hard. She needs circumcision in MY opinion, from a hygiene standpoint if nothing else.
                      IMO, as long as the foreskin peels back to completly expose the glans when fully erect then foreskins are no problem whatsoever.

Comment

fwom what I have seen I would say it is about 50/50? could be wrong but a lot of pics have passed this computer screen the last 3 or 4 years and I seem to see as many cut as non-cut. for myself it really doesn't matter, I prefer the cute face and a good personality and small hormone breasts.

Comment

Is there a way to ask if they are cut? Perhaps circumsizion is called something else over there?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 04 2005,11:51)
                            You haven't been looking hard enough! While it is true that almost all Asian ladyboys are uncircumcized, occasionally one sneaks through...

Check out the adorable FIAT from Pattaya!  
                            Fiat definitely has one of the nicest looking cocks.
                            May not be everyones cup of tea for various reasons but I reckon it is one best "looking" and very very edible.

Comment

how about mine? hmm..let me take a look first...and I will tell you guys later !

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                              X