X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Bamba Bar

Here are a few early pictures from the soft opening of La Bamba. The reincarnation of 131. I wasn't able to take a pic of the bar area as there were several guys sitting there. It is a small bar with six bar stools. Damn, forgot to check and see if there is a foot rail. There is also a small seating area in front of the stage that was occupied so no pic as to protect the guilty. They have some nice couch seating and comfy chairs downstairs now. Unfortunately they weren't able to save any of the old wallpaper.

The stage near the front of the bar. Big enough for at least two girls.
    Attached Files
    xyzzy

Downstairs seating - Janni
    Attached Files
    xyzzy

Comment

Downstairs seating - Pui
      LaBamba4.jpg

Upstairs seating

LaBamba5.jpg
      xyzzy

Comment

That furniture looks very expensive.
        Hope you havnt spent to much money.
        I suppose everyone else is looking at the girls sat on them.
        Will there be any dividing screens where you can be interfered with without embarrassment.

Comment

La Bamba?

Comment

So.... where is this?

I hope that it's not where 131 was as I never found that!

Comment

very near!
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

La Bamba is across the street from the old 131, which is closed for now.
                It is on Soi 13/1 (Pattaya, Thailand).

The new bar has a a much nicer layout then the old, which got a bit claustrophobic. The staff is the same and features Nikky, Kwang, Alis, Moo and a bunch of other cuties.

I have a bunch of pictures I will upload later
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(xyzzy @ Dec. 31 2007,03:56) Here are a few early pictures from the soft opening of La Bamba. The reincarnation of 131. I wasn't able to take a pic of the bar area as there were several guys sitting there. It is a small bar with six bar stools. Damn, forgot to check and see if there is a foot rail.  There is also a small seating area in front of the stage that was occupied so no pic as to protect the guilty. They have some nice couch seating and comfy chairs downstairs now. Unfortunately they weren't able to save any of the old wallpaper.

The stage near the front of the bar. Big enough for at least two girls.
                  Xyzzy, its a good thing you forgot to check for that foot rail, because the contractor forgot to install it plus the poles in the mezzanine. What is about foot rails? They always forget to put them in.

About the seating, instead of a small seating area, I prefer to call it very intimate seating.

He promises to have them all done early next year.

Cheers,

Sam

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(camm1 @ Dec. 31 2007,05:01) That furniture looks very expensive.
                    Hope you havnt spent to much money.
                    I suppose everyone else is looking at the girls sat on them.
                    Will there be any dividing screens where you can be interfered with without embarrassment.
                    This was a labour of love...so no expense was spared.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(jhcal26 @ Dec. 31 2007,04:52) La Bamba?  
                      you know the Ritchie Valens song...

Comment

(BAM @ Dec. 30 2007,23:34) you know the Ritchie Valens song...  
                        La Bamba is a great name for the bar! Upbeat and vowels are good!

A "silly millimeter longer" was the advertising slogan for a 101 milimeter cigarette back in the 60's. The jingle was the same tune as La Bamba.

Now Alis and some of the girls are even more than just a silly millimeter longer.

Best iof luck with La Bamba Sam!

Comment

The Bar
                          aIMG_1353.jpg

The Stage
                          IMG_1362.jpg

A Couch
                          IMG_1374.jpg

Bless This New Bar
                          aIMG_1354.jpg

Outside
                          IMG_1356.jpg

Comment

Yowza - MOO
                            Attached Files

Comment

great pix, snick, many thanks.
                              and good luck and blessings upon this new endeavor.
                              i plan to see more of it come february.
                              as for sonya....
                              i feel like a newbie when i look at her photos. how i missed her last trip, i don't know. but it won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
                              X